Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
No computers, we shall extort this map all by ourselves!

Company name: Egoonomics
Company Livery: Orange

Founder's name: Dick Verithick
Founder's portrait: Tony Terrific

Mission Statement: Egoonomics is the forerunner in amassing profits only to spend them in incredibly absurd ways. Always between crippling bankruptcy and filled coffers, the current owner (A distant relative of Mr. Trevithick) is set on maximizing profits in areas with no competitors under the guise of improving the local population's "quality of life"

Strategy/Style Ideas:
Every railroad must cross a road at least twice, exceptions may only be accepted if roads are too far apart.
If the above is not possible, make the system as convoluted as possible.

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Oct 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Poil posted:

Of course not. :colbert:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jaguars! posted:

Now it's getting interesting! What shall we haul where? Give me some starting routes to try. Also vehicle names, I'm gonna need a lot of them, and I can't think up funny names for all of them!

Lumber from SW of Otaua to Sawmill at Pokeno

As for names, is there a character limit?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So glad to see my little Tryhards delivering all they can hold, and occassionally crashing into nothing. :allears:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Zebrin posted:

B) In one year.
A) All of them!
A) Freight
South Auckland

• Locked thread