Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where are you on the Kinsey Scale?
0 - Exclusivey Heterosexual
3 - Bisexual
6 - Exclusively Homosexual
View Results

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm currently rolling a half-blorc (that's when an orc rapes a black woman) barbarian who is a 5 on the Kinsey scale. How do I adequately calculate my negative social modifiers? Do I go by race, species, or sexuality first for the social modifier calculations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
killing nazis sounds cool but i think letting them rot in a poorly run argentinian nursing facility is even cooler

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i reaffirm my homosexuality every time i hit the Submit Reply button

its also how i learned im into the s of bdsm

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

Same here. My first boner (that I was aware of, not as a baby) was when I was at my friend Brian's house and he got changed into his swimming suit in front of me in the 5th grade. Before that I would talk about how great boobs were and stuff, but I think that was mostly to impress my dad since he would talk about who was in Playboy that month and all that sort of thing.

lol your dad knew you were gay and was doing his clumsy best to cure you

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

That is very, very likely, considering how much he hated homosexuals.

like you were his one chance to give his lovely marriage meaning and you hosed it up by being gay bro

• Locked thread