Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Enfield posted:

why go to a bar with your friends when you can do chores and come up with thread ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Enfield posted:

why go to a bar with your friends when you can do chores and come up with thread ideas

you can also do that stuff while high on weedtm, the choice smokable plant for respectable hep cats and go-getters

you also won't throw up unless you're a fukken newb

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

That Robot posted:

weed is infinitely better

no hangover

no aggressive angry stoners since they usually don't exist

you can do chores while high

you can get cool ideas while high, like thread ideas

and so on and so on, off into the sunset

different strokes for different folks! beer is better for social occasions, whiskey is better when you wanna get hosed and they're both better when you just want a lil buzz and they both taste good, unlike weed

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

That Robot posted:

you can also do that stuff while high on weed, the choice smokable plant for respectable hep cats and go-getters

you also won't throw up unless you're a fukken newb

youre retarded

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Dyna Soar posted:

different strokes for different folks! beer is better for social occasions, whiskey is better when you wanna get hosed and they're both better when you just want a lil buzz and they both taste good, unlike weed

whatchu talkin about pilsner

weed does taste good. there's an aftertaste when you smoke it and vaped weed owns bones and then there's edibles n poo poo

That Robot fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 24, 2015

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Enfield posted:

youre retarded

you're the jack in :jackbud:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

That Robot posted:

whatchu talkin about pilsner

weed does taste good. there's an aftertaste when you smoke it and vaped weed owns bones and edibles n poo poo

no thank you mister i dont dig the taste at all, makes my mouth all itchy. some weeedz dotaste better than others tho

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like weed because its a nice mellow high and it doesn't make my body feel as badly as most other drugs do

i enjoy whisky quite a lot as well but i do not get drunk much anymore because i am old and my body does not forgive such things. but with weed there is no problem like that, just a bit of grogginess at the worst

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Enfield posted:

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

you are the jack represented in the : jackbud : smilie obv lmbo

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I feel like there's a bunch of people who've just come in from a night at the bar to save my rear end. Thank you fellow drunks. The potheads were getting a tad too sensitive.

Crack
Apr 10, 2009

That Robot posted:

no hangover
Instead you get lower quality sleep (less SWS and REM), and due to this you have worse memory and daytime lethargy.

quote:

no aggressive angry stoners since they usually don't exist
they do exist but they are too lazy to act on aggressive or angry impulse

quote:

you can do chores while high

you can get cool ideas while high, like thread ideas

and so on and so on, off into the sunset

you think you'll do chores but in reality you'll just sit on the couch and deepen the sea of pizza boxes because you're a loving degenerate. And if you do get any ideas, you will think they're cool, maybe even other stoners will, but to a normal person they will seem absurd, stupid and at worst outright dangerous.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

im patting myself so hard on the back right now i just detached my retinas and can't even read any of these posts

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
listen carefully, mr opioid is giving a lecture here

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Crack posted:

Instead you get lower quality sleep (less SWS and REM), and due to this you have worse memory and daytime lethargy.

that's true but still much better than a hangover imo

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i'm still able to type tho b/c of muscle memory

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Sherlock hemp lifted his bong and took a deep puff. It was a thing of elegance, crafted to resemble the shape of a wizard- a reflection of sherlocks own inner wisedom.

Hemp stared across the table into space, slightly to the left of where sweetkarma sat, exhaled, and began his cross examination
"*cough* so.. ummm.. wha- o yeah. The things you post... they're the things a total faglord lord would say" he half mumbled.
Mr.Hemp continued "And this FYAD guy, i mean look at him"

Sweetkarma retorted "I'm drunk as gently caress right now and on benzos"

Sherlock hemp nodded sagely and smiled to himself for nearly 2 straight minutes "What the gently caress was i talking about again?" he muttered

e: I edited this for 2 grammer/spelling things and added "and took a deep puff". p. shameful

e2: Should I have even explained that first edit? was that even necessary *stares off into space while debating this quandary internally*

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Oct 24, 2015

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Does smoking pot cure cancer?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

Sherlock hemp lifted his bong and took a deep puff. It was a thing of elegance, crafted to resemble the shape of a wizard- a reflection of sherlocks own inner wisedom.

Hemp stared across the table into space, slightly to the left of where sweetkarma sat, exhaled, and began his cross examination
"*cough* so.. ummm.. wha- o yeah. The things you post... they're the things a total faglord lord would say" he half mumbled.
Mr.Hemp continued "And this FYAD guy, i mean look at him"

Sweetkarma retorted "I'm drunk as gently caress right now and on benzos"

Sherlock hemp nodded sagely and smiled to himself for nearly 2 straight minutes "What the gently caress was i talking about again?" he muttered

e: I edited this for 2 grammer/spelling things and added "and took a deep puff". p. shameful

e2: Should I have even explained that first edit? was that even necessary *stares off into space while debating this quandary internally*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

people have to pay for that bandwidth you know

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

you mad?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
this guy's got serious business aspirations. He'll go far in this world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvrXdHGFePg

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Here you go, from Carl Sagan explaining why marijuana

http://youtube.com/watch?list=PL912140B773BCE77F&v=TDlrpI-9t9Q

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Sesh that steamroller with him homie.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

okay get this guys. sweetkarma's not INRI.

it's either A) retarded_clowns parachute account that he's been posting on for literally years building a cover for and he's upset at me for trying to blow it. B) FYAD guy is really mad at me for not believing in obese virgin benzo addict and is going to bat for him.

that's loving awesome, holy poo poo

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

extremely cool and good stuff my man

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

so that's a yes then.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
weed is good and mild and if more people just got stoned and drunk instead of using opiates we would have less fatalities and a lot of people I care about would still be alive

:shrug:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Digital Fingers posted:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
and maybe people who smoke lots of weed should smoke a little less

:ohdear:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Lots of aggressive potheads itt. Just chill. Let's all just smoke a doob and be friends. You're all totally harshing my mellow.

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

did that guy actually spend $50 because he's too stupid to hit the right thread tag????????????????????

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

need to know, someone answer please.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Funky Britches posted:

need to know, someone answer please.

as far as I know all the mods agreed that the autoban thing was stupid as gently caress and now manually revert it when it happens because they don't know how to change it

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
ppl with weak mind often experience anxiety or paranoia when smoking weed. ppl with good heart and strong mind always have good time when getting high af. true story

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Please pray for these drug addicts :sigh:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Weed has always been underwhelming for me because I'd tried LSD and mushrooms before smoking any pot. Those drugs were much richer and more exotic experiences, so weed has always just been "is this it?"

Plus that water bubbling noise a bong makes just sounds moronic to me. Edibles are sort of okay, but the body high overwhelms whatever mental effects usually so again, acid or mushrooms are more appealing to me.

Basically, weed is for casuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
People like to smoke weed because they have no identifying personality characteristics of their own and they need soemthing to talk about endlessly.

• Locked thread