Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Please pray for these drug addicts :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBoss posted:

People like to smoke weed because they have no identifying personality characteristics of their own and they need soemthing to talk about endlessly.

Fly away troll this thread is about getting help for those caught within the clutches of this wicked drug and your unkind words are only going to push them deeper into the downwards spiral :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

*considers sucking dick in a back alley to feed my weed addiction but is saved at the last moment by Nooner's prayers*

:glomp:

I...I'll suck your dick for some weed... I've got these two cheeseburgers... I'll give you thse cheeseburgers and I'll suck your dick for some weed...

Another soul saved, looks like my work here is done :peanut:

• Locked thread