Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I'm sure this thread will be auto-banned or gassed or whatever, but I'm really curious as to why people like to smoke weed. I'm not against legalization, but I don't really understand why pot smokers like the sensation of being stoned. I smoked weed in high school but after a while it started to make me feel paranoid. I didn't really like the high anymore. I felt confused and anxious most of the time, while other drugs made me feel far better.

Here goes the autoban, fingers crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
There are just substances out there in the universe that just might give you a better high than weed. Especially if you're dealing with back pain.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

leave me alone

Just do heroin. That's all I'm saying. No pressure, but just do it.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

in fact im going to do it right now :shittydog:

I can tell you're high as gently caress right now. I can read your thoughts.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I could never go to sleep while high on weed. I'd have a better time getting to sleep after snorting a line of 100% pure columbian cocaine. It makes me feel super anxious and weird and it's a bad drug that weirdos do because they're too afraid to try anything else.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
How about I skip the weed and just take a bunch of benzos?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Crack posted:

what do you want to get out of it? just sleep with some anxiolytic effects? then yea, benzos are your best bet. But you won't remember your dreams.

I want to get a pleasant high. Benzos give a pleasant high, weed doesn't.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Benzos aren't a tranquilizer. You won't get seizures from taking benzos. But that proves my point. People smoke weed because they feel it's a "safe' drug. Not because it's a good high.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Still haven't worked out which thread tags your allowed to use yet have you.

thread tags?

Your is possessive. As in "That's your stupid post Amazing Zimmo."
You're is a contraction of "you are". As in "'You're'" not very good at grammar Amazing Zimmo."

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Dyna Soar posted:

maybe some weed would mellow you out you snarky fucker

Hey now, I'm not the one calling people names. Just because you're offended by my opinions doesn't make me a chinky bugger.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Dyna Soar posted:

all im saying is you're bumming me out, you know?

Why did I bum you out? I didn't mean to bum you out. This is GBS. Nothing here should be taken seriously.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

it's b/c weed is a thing goons like to type words about and get angry at just like: being obese, being a virgin, being bullied at work and having revenge fantasies, metal detecting, computer software//// whatever the hell else OP makes threads about being/doing/liking/disliking

u mad tho?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Dyna Soar posted:

just chill dude. let that bong rip and shut up for a while. put some sabbath or w/e on idk

I'm totally chill, bro. I'm chill as ice. I'm so chill. I'm the chillest.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

no, your style is very believable and u should be proud

just been laying it on to thick lately

wtf are you talking about?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

YOURE NOT REAL

Okay, you loving weirdo.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
This loving thread...

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Aineris posted:

When I'm president, I plan on pumping THC into the air so that ambient levels get the population a little stoned all the time. It's a good plan to stop riots and criminals and poo poo because everyone's just gonna wanna hang out and eat cheetos.

and get irrationally angry on internet forums

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Enfield posted:

why go to a bar with your friends when you can do chores and come up with thread ideas

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I feel like there's a bunch of people who've just come in from a night at the bar to save my rear end. Thank you fellow drunks. The potheads were getting a tad too sensitive.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Does smoking pot cure cancer?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
this guy's got serious business aspirations. He'll go far in this world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvrXdHGFePg

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Sesh that steamroller with him homie.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Lots of aggressive potheads itt. Just chill. Let's all just smoke a doob and be friends. You're all totally harshing my mellow.

• Locked thread