Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

SweetKarma posted:

I'm sure this thread will be auto-banned or gassed or whatever, but I'm really curious as to why people like to smoke weed. I'm not against legalization, but I don't really understand why pot smokers like the sensation of being stoned. I smoked weed in high school but after a while it started to make me feel paranoid. I didn't really like the high anymore. I felt confused and anxious most of the time, while other drugs made me feel far better.

Here goes the autoban, fingers crossed.

pussywillow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Dyna Soar posted:

come on, alcohol is the best drug.

weed is infinitely better

no hangover

no aggressive angry stoners since they usually don't exist

you can do chores while high

you can get cool ideas while high, like thread ideas

and so on and so on, off into the sunset

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Enfield posted:

why go to a bar with your friends when you can do chores and come up with thread ideas

you can also do that stuff while high on weedtm, the choice smokable plant for respectable hep cats and go-getters

you also won't throw up unless you're a fukken newb

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Dyna Soar posted:

different strokes for different folks! beer is better for social occasions, whiskey is better when you wanna get hosed and they're both better when you just want a lil buzz and they both taste good, unlike weed

whatchu talkin about pilsner

weed does taste good. there's an aftertaste when you smoke it and vaped weed owns bones and then there's edibles n poo poo

That Robot fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 24, 2015

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Enfield posted:

youre retarded

you're the jack in :jackbud:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Enfield posted:

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

you are the jack represented in the : jackbud : smilie obv lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

BigBoss posted:

Oh, don't kid yourself. Weed is super addictive and dangerous. It's probably the worst drug out there. But the problem is people don't recognize this. Can you imagine if people went around with shirts that said "heroin" and just talked about shooting up all day long? That would not be acceptable. Weed people think talking about their addiction is fine because "it comes from the Earth".

this is a very low level trolling attempt

did you put any effort into this? 3/10, D- see me after class young man

• Locked thread