Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going golfing with some friends in a bit, nothing too serious just a quick 9, it is a fun way to get outside and have some sporting fun and also drink before 10am.

II know us goons are a very diverse group, so I was wondering if any of you pros had some secret protips that I might not know about. Right now my "strat" as the "gamers" call it is mostly "hit the ball towards the hole" but always looking for more advice.

Let's talk golf !!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Sphinxster posted:

If you get drunk enough you won't worry too much about finding a tree to pee behind. Pro tip.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/golf/make-it-stop-a-golf-club-that-holds-your-pee/

I said this was a thread for PROtips you fukkin noob :rolleyes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Digital Fingers posted:

if you rent a golf cart make sure you also make the horn sounds with your mouth every time you hit the horn.

Digital Fingers posted:

make sure your drink has a little umbrella in it so you don't get sunburned

See, these are the kind of pro tips that I am talking about, thank you!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid rear end in a top hat

Would you like to come golfing with us?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just all us Bros out here playing with our pitching wedges but where are all the catching wedges???? :wiggle:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

rabble rabble posted:

when the drink girl comes around be sure to ask her if she comes here often, they love it

Ask them of they want to see your bird.......ie

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I only hit par twice but a drank the poo poo out of that pint of whiskey, good game overall I'd say

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Horniest Manticore posted:

which is more wasteful, golf or nascar?

Grass is a naturally renewing resource, fossil fuels are not :smuggo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

and how do you think they keep the grass that short? a bunch of guys with scissors? :smugdroid:

Mexicans are a renewable resource too :mmmsmug:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Heavy Petting posted:

I love golf, yet I despise 99% of golfers.

Am...am I in the 1%?? :ohdear:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
"TIT-leist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

not if President Trump has anything to say about it :agesilaus: