Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

JesustheDarkLord fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Oct 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

gently caress al golden

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Wrong thread, so fire al golden

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WEEK 8 AFTERMATH: WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/webm/ogy7.webm

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Fire absolutely everyone on our team associated with the offense. Start fresh. gently caress this team.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

For everyone that missed a great picture, here is miami fans fighting each other.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
The best part is the smiling guy in the back. That's basically the face I'd make too if I was watching two fat guys clobbering each other in the stands.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
8]

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm down with this thread.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou hasn't scored a TD in 3 weeks now.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Mike_V posted:

Mizzou hasn't scored a TD in 3 weeks now.

Good news! We have a bye next week so Mizzou will officially go an entire month without a TD!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Aaron Medley you are a loving joke how can you regress this bad

There are over 20000 high schools in america and your horrible rear end has to be the one on my team

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

There are over 20000 high schools in america and your horrible rear end has to be the one on my team

maybe we oughta kick from our side of the field sometime goddamn

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
bama posters were crying like big rear end babies over a 21-27 247 yd 1 int performance lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Would have liked Arizona to win of course but I was not surprised at that outcome. Also good posting friend wheez would have been happy, both at the Coug win and Arizona finally made a "Bear down for what" track like he suggested.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

JesustheDarkLord posted:

maybe we oughta kick from our side of the field sometime goddamn

1/7 on kicks past 40 yards this season. Dude can literally only hit chip shots this year.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress Bama

gently caress Kickers

Go Vols Bitch

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Lessail posted:

bama posters were crying like big rear end babies over a 21-27 247 yd 1 int performance lol

I stand by my assertion that Coker is bad and Kiffin is good

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Sorry Baylor's season.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Speaking of bad kickers, supposedly Baggett missed another FG today. It's nice to know that outside of our defense and punter, literally no one else on the team is doing their job.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
If Mississippi State beats Kentucky tonight, then Florida clinches the SEC East on Halloween with a win over Georgia. Crazy, I never thought Florida would be in this position two months ago.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Emron posted:

I stand by my assertion that Coker is bad and Kiffin is good

maybe! from the posting i expected more than 6 incomplete passes

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

So if Al isn't fired, there's a greater than 50% chance that a banner next week will fly calling the administration racists.

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

I always post in the wrong aftermath threads. Kent State isn't good but BG played great today. Matt Johnson continues to be fantastic, the defense finally showed up, and other than a blocked field goal everything was clicking pretty well. Still impressed by the 1 handed td snag by Roger Lewis. Its fun to root for a team that is playing well. Please nobody try to steal Dino from us after the season ends

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
More post-game comments from Coach Drunkass, more mush-mouthed meaningless coachspeak bullshit. Pinkel needs to earn his $4 million or loving go home already.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Lessail posted:

maybe! from the posting i expected more than 6 incomplete passes

He took a few 10 yard sacks rather than throwing it away, but yeah that's a good point. But what's the point in being a Bama fan without needless panic?

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Daedra posted:

I just can't be mad at him. He keeps missing 50+ yders and Butch keeps throwing him out there. At some point it's no longer his fault, like an alcoholic.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Look Sir Droids posted:

I just can't be mad at him. He keeps missing 50+ yders and Butch keeps throwing him out there. At some point it's no longer his fault, like an alcoholic.

Yeah I understand that.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I didn't see any games today because I was moving, but I hit my head on a low beam in a basement staircase and got my bell rung so I feel like I participated in spirit.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Hated to see Kaaya get concussed :/

Hopefully we killed off Golden for yall... lord knows someone had to do it.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Scarf posted:

Hated to see Kaaya get concussed :/

Well it's not like you even tried, rushing two guys

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Shut down Miami. Make a new school with a new football team

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

holy poo poo 'Canes.

I never thought I would feel pity for Miami..

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

https://vine.co/v/eVQZ1Xb2g13

hah they edited out our strength coaches DX crotch chop

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Got to go see Penn beat Yale last night, apparently the Ivy League loves QB keepers and bombing it downfield which was nice to see. Also someone was giving out toast as a fundraiser so whenever Penn scored people were hurling toast out of the stands and onto the field. I don't know if this happens every home game but it should. Also they just re-surfaced the track at Franklin Field and it's really nice, I'm excited to go to the Penn Relays next spring. All in all would watch again.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Les Miles getting out Les Miles'd

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
This is the most pathetic Husker defense I've ever seen, unless I'm forgetting a few squads from the Callahan era, which is possible. It's not that they arent trying, they are. They do seem to try their best, bless their little hearts. Morale has been great all season. They just suck. They are bad at playing football.

All the talent is on the offense, and thank gently caress we have that at least, so we aren't getting embarrassed every week.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
8] 🐝🐝🐝 8]

• Locked thread