Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

http://www.amazon.com/Baconlube-Flavored-Massage-Personal-Lubricant/dp/B007BFXSWY

A great poet once proclaimed "This must be just like living in paradise". It would not surprise me one bit if he was experiencing Baconlube when he wrote that, because I encountered true nirvana from this genuinely awesome product.

Just this past Tuesday afternoon, as I lay face down on the massage table with my eyes closed, I thought to myself "what is that wonderful aroma". Soon after, that same breathtaking fragrance was drizzled all over me. It was pure ecstasy as the masseuse worked the Baconlube into every one of my tight, aching muscles.

"What is this lotion of the gods that you have used to relax my back while stimulating my nasal passages" I asked her? "Why it's Baconlube, good sir" she responded with a playful wink, and asked me to turn over so she could begin her work on the front portion of my body.

Baconlube; a coalescence of the most fantastic of scents and the most intimate of circumstances. The creator of Baconlube is to be commended along with his/her innovation in massage oil and personal lubricant technology. Hail the creator!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread