Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
How timely. Going through a divorxe right now. Papers and all will get taken care of on Thursday my birthday. Hello freedom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nerd death screech posted:

*eats smooty chicken every day for 6 months*

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Philosopher King posted:

*misses sons 8th birthday while out bonin the new girlfriend of 1 month.

She said she'd move in with me! She loves me. She really loves me.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You should find a grocery store with a sale on frozen pizzas. Those will carry you through.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Sometimes I like to switch it up between the healthy choice steamers and the regular microwaveable flat ones.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Wow Karen you got 20x hotter now that you give a poo poo about how you look again. Funny that that probably would have helped the marriage along immensely.

Me? oh I'm good. Still doin the fantasy football thing....No, I'm not winning this time either.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Philosopher King posted:

Wow Karen you got 20x hotter now that you give a poo poo about how you look again. Funny that that probably would have helped the marriage along immensely.

Me? oh I'm good. Still doin the fantasy football thing....No, I'm not winning this time either.

can i get karen's phone number?

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Son, I knew we were going to have this talk someday. It's not that marriage can't work, its just that ours didn't.

I wanted to have a good balance between work and family, and your mother was an irredeemable controlling bitch.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
*Has time, money, and freedom without someone trying to take one or all of those things away all the time.
*Doesn't have to bang the same woman every night.
*Never has to be around someone who idolizes the Kardashians and reads TMZ constantly.
*I don't have to hear bullshit about gluten-free "I feel fat" whiny garbage on a daily basis.
*Is really happy.

That's all I got.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Y'see kids, sometimes you meet someone and you fall in love, and sometimes the two of you fall out of love, anyway, daddy has some more friends and everything is fine, they are just like mommy, but they charge by the hour.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*doesnt care about their kids*

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

I am not divorced but recently broke up with a girl I had been with since I was in college. Our 6 year anniversary would have been in 2 weeks :cripes:

II'm sorry nooner.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Prorat posted:

*doesnt care about their kids*

*should have split while marriage was somewhat amicable because parents arguing constantly is way worse for kids than having a two stable households*

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
*blows entire college fund for the kids on lawyer fees fighting to get custody of them*

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I thought we did this so we didn't have to be in the same thread anymore.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Each parent tries discussing the divorce with the teenage child in a way that makes the other look bad. Doesn't realize the teenage child doesn't really give a gently caress and just wants to be left alone.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"Son...it's time we had the talk. All women are whores, especially your mother."

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Each parent tries discussing the divorce with the teenage child in a way that makes the other look bad. Doesn't realize the teenage child doesn't really give a gently caress and just wants to be left alone.

and is glad they're not constantly fighting anymore

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I am not divorced but recently broke up with a girl I had been with since I was in college. Our 6 year anniversary would have been in 2 weeks :cripes:

im sorry to hear that nooner and im glad you are off probation and contributing to the forums again

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i dont even remember my wedding :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

im sorry to hear that nooner and im glad you are off probation and contributing to the forums again

lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i dont even remember my wedding :(

well yeah, you're the man. the wedding isn't for you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

well yeah, you're the man. the wedding isn't for you

its all about the divorce

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

it came from the heart

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

it came from the heart

i know, j/k we all have a soft spot for that loving fag

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
women really are garbage aren't they

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i know, j/k we all have a soft spot for that loving fag

;)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

women really are garbage aren't they

they are pretty difficult, OP. btw you dont have to marry them if you dont want to ( i wish someone would have told me this important information)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

dad gay. so what posted:

they are pretty difficult, OP. btw you dont have to marry them if you dont want to ( i wish someone would have told me this important information)

oh don't you worry about that

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

*was stupid enough to marry in the first place*

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
*Shouts WOO! all the loving time now*

*Spends all his money on getting a brand new convertible*

*Dresses like a young 20 something instead of the 40 year old man he is*

*Has sex with women with major daddy issues because gently caress having sex with people in my age range now*

*thinks he's awesome*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGuyabQGBZM

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

*rewatching the wedding video again at 3am while trying to fit my big toe on the trigger of this shotgun*

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
*spends the next year after the divorce having to answer casual acquaintances' questions;

"So, how's Carol"? "Uhhhh....we're not together anymore..."

then deal with the awkward conversational backpedal that follows.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PAWGChamp posted:

*tells our kids about your tiny dick*

Mom, go home, you're drunk again.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

JnnyThndrs posted:

*spends the next year after the divorce having to answer casual acquaintances' questions;

"So, how's Carol"? "Uhhhh....we're not together anymore..."

then deal with the awkward conversational backpedal that follows.

"my EX-WIFE BITCH is propably fine but what do I know I don't have to take care of her bullshit any more"

*other person slowly backs away*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just found out that a couple that I graduated with has been divorced for 4 years.

I worked with the guy a couple years ago and ran into him at least a couple times a week and always asked him how his wife and daughter were.

I only found out because I was eating at Wendy's and saw them both pull up in the parking lot to exchange their kid.

I guess he was caught less than a year into the marriage texting and meeting up with 19-20 year olds haha

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
saving myself for divorce :wink:

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
*Gets drunk alone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
*moves back in with ex-wife until I gets back on feet*
*never actually gets steady job*
*gets kicked out again*

• Locked thread