Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's most likely to walk out with a belt(s) tonight?
:supaburn: THE DEMON CORPORATE MALIBU KANE :supaburn:
Seth Rollins on his way to breaking Punk's record while also winning the fewest matches of any champion ever.
John Cena, the belt will look nice in his fridge til he comes back after Christmas.
#BOOTY
View Results

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Zeb colter smh, I prefer the other guy

For the briefest moment when they played the music I thought they were giving Swagger a push.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Grant DaNasty posted:

I hope they carried out Taker to make him evil again, but they're probably just dropping him off at a Walgreens parking lot like they did Daniel Bryan.

Um isn't it obvious by now that they cursed Daniel Bryan to slowly fall apart piece by piece? They performed some hick voodoo on him.

I expect they will keep Taker chained up at the compound and take turns kissing him and sucking his dick against his will ... because that's how these things work.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They'll use swamp magic to sap away Taker's powers so that:
a) Bray inherits Taker's spooky magic, and
b) Taker is just a fighty guy next time Mania rolls around so it's not a foregone conclusion he'll win.

This is really what they should've done the first time they met, and it's what they should be doing now too.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Republicans posted:

Once again I completely forgot a WWE event was on. Did I miss anything worth watching?

it was an easy show to watch. the crowd was hot and the wrestling was okay to great. both cell matches are very much worth going back and checking out.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

sticklefifer posted:

They'll use swamp magic to sap away Taker's powers so that:
a) Bray inherits Taker's spooky magic, and
b) Taker is just a fighty guy next time Mania rolls around so it's not a foregone conclusion he'll win.

This is really what they should've done the first time they met, and it's what they should be doing now too.

If by swamp magic you mean suck his dick against his will while he is chained up then yes.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

In the end the Taker/Brock feud was secondly about the streak, firstly about dick punches.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I rewatched part of the replay of this last night and I'm 100% sure the goal of ADR/Cena was to be done in such a way that nobody remembers Cena lost this match. They went out of their way to make sure this match was as forgettable as possible.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sportsgenius86 posted:

I rewatched part of the replay of this last night and I'm 100% sure the goal of ADR/Cena was to be done in such a way that nobody remembers Cena lost this match. They went out of their way to make sure this match was as forgettable as possible.

That was Meltzer's take on it too.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The commentary made sure to point out that Cena "wasn't his usual self" in the match.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Maybe they want to do a concussion angle? gently caress knows. It was a weird match.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MacDougall posted:

If by swamp magic you mean suck his dick against his will while he is chained up then yes.

I'm not sure this is going to happen

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

I'm not sure this is going to happen

Dave is reporting that the chains and purell were delivered to Stamford this week

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I'm still left wondering what the point of the chains inside the cell were for.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Blast Fantasto posted:

The commentary made sure to point out that Cena "wasn't his usual self" in the match.

Cena was THROWN OFF HIS GAME by the UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL of a guy who he has pinned literally dozens of times, who never beat him clean, and who he last defeated after coming back early from surgery

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

ayn rand hand job posted:

That was Meltzer's take on it too.

I thought Meltzer's take was that it was done in a way to not give Cena any shine at all.

Like he compared it to Vince punishing guys for leaving the territory in the past. The guy would lose a bunch of completely forgettable matches, because he wanted no one to pay any attention to the guy who was jumping ship. To Vince, it was better to have the guy work meaningless nothing matches rather than build up a big match where the guy would lose on the way out.

Edit: I love the idea of Cena creating the US Title Open Challenge, the entire purpose which is to give unexpected guys a shot at his title, and then getting completely thrown off his game by someone unexpected challenging him.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MacDougall posted:

How the hell else do you steal someone's powers?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Watch them edit Cena out of montages the way they showed Orton's first title win that time.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

ShootaBoy posted:

I'm still left wondering what the point of the chains inside the cell were for.

Noisemakers for whenever someone got thrown into the side of the cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war

MacDougall posted:

Is necrophilia an actual crime? I'd google it but I'd rather not have all my online ads start trying to sell me shovels and formaldehyde.

• Locked thread