Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Saints are going to skull gently caress the Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

It is good, that the Eagles lost

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Harime Nui posted:

Mark Sanchez is not coming back
he's coming, after the bye week. Get Ready, for Mark

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hahahaha is there a single NFCE game that isn't nationally televised

Barudak
May 7, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

No, in'shah allah

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

"Mark" your calendars, week 9, when the Eagles and Mark Sanchez take the field against Matt Cassel and the Cowboys. you'll Mark out when you watch Sunday Night Football, only on NBC.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
And now it's that special time of week, Eagles Fan Radio time!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

Redskins don't always get national billing.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

R.D. Mangles posted:

So basically unless you live near the Packers or the 49ers, no.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

It is good, that the Eagles lost

I hurt my stomach lining in sympathy for Sam

ow

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Harime Nui posted:

And now it's that special time of week, Eagles Fan Radio time!

I was getting worried this week when people were saying we could win and that bradford might be turning the corner on WIP. Shoulda known it was all a false flag. I better not hear people giving him a pass blaming it on the drops. Sure there were a lot of bad drops, but there were WAY more loving awful decision checkdowns on 3rd and long, drops created by bad throws, terrible pocket awareness, bad passes. He has not shown a single thing to encourage the idea that he will ever be able to competently play a game as qb.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Quest For Glory II posted:

"Mark" your calendars, week 9, when the Eagles and Mark Sanchez take the field against Matt Cassel and the Cowboys. you'll Mark out when you watch Sunday Night Football, only on NBC.

I support this cause

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
who feels worse, Cowboys fans or Eagles fans?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

gbaby posted:

who feels worse, Cowboys fans or Eagles fans?
Cowboys lost to the Giants at home in an embarrassing fashion so I'm gonna have to defer to them

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
im a cowboys fan btw, it sucks :cheers:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

eagles at least lost by one possession to an undefeated team, cowboys let their own ex-kick returner beat them

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

shyduck posted:

Cowboys lost to the Giants at home in an embarrassing fashion so I'm gonna have to defer to them

it makes me feel better knowing we lost without dez and tony and putting in essentially our new second, second string backup quarterback, so I guess losing by 7 isn't that bad.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Quest For Glory II posted:

eagles at least lost by one possession to an undefeated team, cowboys let their own ex-kick returner beat them

that's true. We kicked it away from harris each time but that one and... RIP. we shouldn't have gotten rid of him

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Also I just want to say the Matt Cassel interception where he just threw it as high in the air as he could was the worst throw of all time. What was he thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what happened to Dustin Vaughan because I'm 99% sure he can play better than Cassel

• Locked thread