Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

nomadologique posted:

WHY ARE FORTUNE COOKIES ALWAYS PROVERB COOKIES??

the trump tutelage posted:

others look to you for feedback or support... in bed. your creativity keeps emerging in waves... in bed. you won’t want to plug up this well of imaginative thoughts... in bed. a new friend might be unusually difficult... in bed. could this person be jealous of your popularity... in bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i am frothing at the mouth

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
earlier girl poster: i feel bad nerds talked down to you about some human being japanese poo poo that you apparently love, but your hobby/pseudo profession is very stupid, and so you are going to encounter the worst people on the planet while you continue to decide to give a poo poo about this,forever. that said, good luck living the strange life you have chosen

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Oil of Paris posted:

earlier girl poster: i feel bad nerds talked down to you about some human being japanese poo poo that you apparently love, but your hobby/pseudo profession is very stupid, and so you are going to encounter the worst people on the planet while you continue to decide to give a poo poo about this,forever. that said, good luck living the strange life you have chosen

huh i didn't even notice this when did this happen?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

NomChompsky posted:

has anyone actually figured out yet what the common problem between all these manospherians is

dry dick syndrome and death grip syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

dry dick syndrome and death grip syndrome

:vince:

• Locked thread