Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The other night, I lay quietly in my bed pondering my life, all the wrongs I have done. It was 2 am and I was dozing off to sleep, when suddenly, my bed got cold and I felt a deep impression being laid into my matress. I played it off as me just halleucinating from the lack if sleep, so I turned over and went to sleep.

I had this dream where a dark, manly figure stood at the esge of my bed and licked his lips. He crawled onto my bed and put his finders on my back, but they were not human hands... They had claws and were very cold. His eyes seemed full of hatred, lust and hunger. He grinned at my sleeping body, he had 4 rows kf sharp teeth and seemed quite wanting to tear into my flesh.

His claws digged into my skin as he would penetrate me from behind. A large, shadowy tail grew from his lower back as thick as a low bearing pipe. He penetrated me with it and stuck his claws into my mouth.

I remember feeling a numbingly cold feeling all around me, even though it was in the dead middle of summer. It was as if it was snowing in my room. Then, the pain..

When I awoke, I had a rash on my back with blisters... It itched and burned at the same time...
The dream felt real, so I have this one question....

Do you think I have demonic herpes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
:yikes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hail Satan.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you should probably seek help, OP

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this means you are gay

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
yeah i'm not reading that

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Get tested for demon HIV!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
It's puff puff pass, not puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff puff

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DaveSplitter posted:

The other night, I lay quietly in my bed pondering my life, all the wrongs I have done. It was 2 am and I was dozing off to sleep, when suddenly, my bed got cold and I felt a deep impression being laid into my matress. I played it off as me just halleucinating from the lack if sleep, so I turned over and went to sleep.

I had this dream where a dark, manly figure stood at the esge of my bed and licked his lips. He crawled onto my bed and put his finders on my back, but they were not human hands... They had claws and were very cold. His eyes seemed full of hatred, lust and hunger. He grinned at my sleeping body, he had 4 rows kf sharp teeth and seemed quite wanting to tear into my flesh.

His claws digged into my skin as he would penetrate me from behind. A large, shadowy tail grew from his lower back as thick as a low bearing pipe. He penetrated me with it and stuck his claws into my mouth.

I remember feeling a numbingly cold feeling all around me, even though it was in the dead middle of summer. It was as if it was snowing in my room. Then, the pain..

When I awoke, I had a rash on my back with blisters... It itched and burned at the same time...
The dream felt real, so I have this one question....

Do you think I have demonic herpes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbnsjDjz4s

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I had that same dream in college but woke up next to a stripper and 40 empty beer cans. Does anyone on SA interpret dreams?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gee, you dreamt about getting your rear end railed, but in the context of demonic rape. durr, i wonder if that means you are conflicted about your latent homosexuality? unless you are openly gay, then i dont know what the hell your problem is.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well I have demonoic herpies and I rear end raped someone last night.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well I have demonoic herpies and I rear end raped someone last night.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Laura Palmer? Lay off the coke, dear

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
you're gonna have rosemary's baby OP

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
What the hell is a "low bearing pipe"? Did you mean to say "load bearing pipe?"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
night terrors are terrible when you don't know what they are but fun as gently caress after you've had them a few times

enjoy the natural hallucinogen OP

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
how many daves have you split op?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's not that odd op. Most people don't wake up but that's what happens when you go to sleep.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wash your sheets OP

edit: :cumpolice:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Sounds like the regular Dave dream. Just happens to Daves. Don't worry about it.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
OP you have been visited by The Ornithologist.
You must rub naked bellies with a hobo to transfer The Ornithologist's attention away from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH62241UUfw

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It is because OP has an rear end up its butt. Porblems loved

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
did you call back?

Rond
Mar 2, 2015
Go check with a doctor op

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

VikingSkull posted:

night terrors are terrible when you don't know what they are but fun as gently caress after you've had them a few times

enjoy the natural hallucinogen OP

please describe your night terrors

and from all the clawing it sounds to me like you might have ended up with CLAWmydia! heheheh have a happy halloween folks!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What was his name? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
If this was such a bad "experience" for you, then just tell your dad he has to move out and go back home already.

• Locked thread