Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
p. cool video tho, thanks bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Now I'm really scared. gently caress... Still haven't slept either.

Big Beef City posted:

Man you are one lucky son of a bitch, I'll tell you that

Why? Cause I got a cursed Warhammer 40k figure out of the deal?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Have you felt a foreign presence subtly working its way into your mind yet op?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If you vote for Donald Trump you still have hope. Trump will expel all foreign invaders

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Man you are one lucky son of a bitch, I'll tell you that

I agree.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
No piece of this hasnt been in somebodies rear end.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Enjoy your blood poisoning OP.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

If you vote for Donald Trump you still have hope. Trump will expel all foreign invaders

Even spooky ghosts inhabiting angsty teen creations?

Yolomon Wayne posted:

No piece of this hasnt been in somebodies rear end.

Well of course it all has, it was the first thing I did with it once the spooky stuff started. It just got worse after that, especially with the rectal bleeding.

serious norman posted:

Enjoy your blood poisoning OP.

I am, it tastes like rusty nails in my mouth atm.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i had nightmares tonight and i blame this thing. gonna have to make some dreamcatchers now or something 'cause i need my sleep

stay safe OP

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Does the antiques roadshow employ bouncers?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Prav posted:

i had nightmares tonight and i blame this thing. gonna have to make some dreamcatchers now or something 'cause i need my sleep

stay safe OP

Dreamcatchers don't work on it, tried that already. He just cuts them up with his little knife/scythe thing.

staberind posted:

Does the antiques roadshow employ bouncers?

Yes, but they are antique bouncers. So anything stronger than a stiff breeze breaks them.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Prav posted:

it's a necroscrunt

Yeah op this guy is right. Me and the boys down here in R and D have been working long nights to double and triple check and it all adds up; you got a necroscrunt.

So here's the good news, it can be stopped.
Here's the bad news, can't be stopped by a virgin.

What you need to do is make a Pentagram with salt. Light some candles and stand in the center. Read anything you can find thats in Latin and whatever you do, don't think about this thing coming to life. omg stop thinking about it.

Ok, so the part about the virgin; you're not a virgin right? These things KNOW.
If you aren't haver of sex you can't do the ritual. Good luck and open your door we're so cold let us in let us in let us in

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
what does it look like with the lights turned off?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Zombie Boat posted:

Yeah op this guy is right. Me and the boys down here in R and D have been working long nights to double and triple check and it all adds up; you got a necroscrunt.

So here's the good news, it can be stopped.
Here's the bad news, can't be stopped by a virgin.

What you need to do is make a Pentagram with salt. Light some candles and stand in the center. Read anything you can find thats in Latin and whatever you do, don't think about this thing coming to life. omg stop thinking about it.

Ok, so the part about the virgin; you're not a virgin right? These things KNOW.
If you aren't haver of sex you can't do the ritual. Good luck and open your door we're so cold let us in let us in let us in

poo poo I was hoping it wasn't that, least I've had sex. Time to invest in salt, candles and a high school Latin textbook.

prinneh posted:

what does it look like with the lights turned off?

The green bits glow kinda. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

my condolences op on your voodoo curse

• Locked thread