Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
“As time goes on, you start to lose touch with the real world,” Remini tells ABC News’ Dan Harris, in a 20/20 interview that airs this Friday. “The mindset becomes ‘Us against them. . . . The decision to leave is you are giving up everything you have ever known and everything you have worked for your whole life.”

The actress also suggests she will take aim at the organization’s most high-profile member, Tom Cruise—an attack that will undoubtedly vilify her in the Scientology community.

“Being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of Scientology itself,” Remini says. “You are evil.”

With this and the church losing tax status

The Dutch branch of the Church of Scientology has lost its status as a “public welfare institution” and the tax breaks that go with it after a court in The Hague ruled it is a commercial organisation. According to the ruling, therapeutic courses offered by the church are commercially priced, with a clear aim of making a profit, rendering the organisation ineligible for inclusion on the tax authority’s list of charities.

Could this cult be nearing it's end. Maybe they should flock to star citizen, it is a better cult to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
does anyone care about scientology anymore? they are boring now....

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Nooner posted:

The holloywood elite is qauking the boots of the expose of scientology soon, or some such dreck. I want to see the fall out.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Wait is Leah Remini renouncing Scientology.

Has my waifu seen the lite?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Enjoyed the paragraphs of wiki text talking about Leah's fight with Scientology and her leaving them in 2013... for her to become a practising Catholic.

Like a drunk becoming a gambler, switching one addiction out for another.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EL BROMANCE posted:

Enjoyed the paragraphs of wiki text talking about Leah's fight with Scientology and her leaving them in 2013... for her to become a practising Catholic.

whoa guys careful not to cut yourself on this edgy rear end post :rolleyes:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

gently caress, too late. My dad's head is swirling with a million "gently caress yous" ringing in his ears.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
Saw a pair of scientologists huddled together on a street corner, they where shivering and looked so lonely so I gave them a saucer of milk.

One of them lunged at me with his E-Meter but I barked loudly at him and then continued to growl while maintaining eye contact.

This made him understand that I was the dominant one so he shyly crouched back down and began to lap at the milk.

I like milk

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nooner posted:

Please detail how I'm being edgy. She found a hole left in her life when she quit one church and jumped in to another with a completely different belief system to fill it. It's the behaviour pattern of an addict. It's like if you finally got out of gbs and started posting in the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti"

E: oops forgot my bad poster memes

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Oct 27, 2015

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

welcome back

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Nooner posted:

I checked and it turns out they are in fact still interesting even though there are only five of them left and two of those are half men

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Finally i no longer have to feel ashamed while jackin it to her.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
David Miscavige:
Height: 1.55 m

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

david miscavige more like david miscarriage

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I just googled leah remini and she is Def a milf but has a really annoying voice.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Saw a pair of scientologists huddled together on a street corner, they where shivering and looked so lonely so I gave them a saucer of milk.

One of them lunged at me with his E-Meter but I barked loudly at him and then continued to growl while maintaining eye contact.

This made him understand that I was the dominant one so he shyly crouched back down and began to lap at the milk.

I like milk

goddamnit corporal this is a good post, I'd put you up for promotion to sargent if it weren't for this drat horrible war. edit: on drugs

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Tom Cruise is leaving the church

she dumb

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Sea Org is pretty funny because it's 5000 people playing out a dead person's naval sperg fantasy.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Lariat posted:

Wait is Leah Remini renouncing Scientology.

Has my waifu seen the lite?

I hope so. :swoon:

EL BROMANCE posted:

Shut your hole.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Please don't be offended by my comment about the subject of your masturbation.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

texaholic posted:

I just googled leah remini and she is Def a milf but has a really annoying voice.

wanna have a 3way with her and fran drescher

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Remember when Leah Remini was ridiculously hot and then she suddenly got fatter than that Paul Blart guy who played her husband on King of Queens?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who gives a poo poo about idiot celebrities

they are glorified clowns whose purpose is to entertain me

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Moridin920 posted:

who gives a poo poo about idiot celebrities

they are glorified clowns whose purpose is to entertain me

you're usually more.. articulate.

everything ok?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Toadvine posted:

you're usually more.. articulate.

everything ok?

you kidding me, i always figured the kid was trying to make jenkem the way he constantly shitposts

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Nooner posted:

you kidding me, i always figured the kid was trying to make jenkem the way he constantly shitposts

still trying to decipher his secret sauce to use on your own posts, hmmm?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im a sciencetologist

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

texaholic posted:

she could clear my balls of thetans anytime

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Look, the thing about girls with annoying voices, you can shut them up in various ways. :pervert:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ppst late season kong of queens remini itt

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Serious inquiry here; did David Miscarriage ever show his wife after people said no one has seen her in 10 years and there were missing person reports? Whatever happened with that?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lufiron posted:

still trying to decipher his secret sauce to use on your own posts, hmmm?

lol, nice

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Look, the thing about girls with annoying voices, you can shut them up in various ways. :pervert:

if i was eiffel towering the jewish nanny i would put myself in front

that high pitched voice vibrating against my glans? yes please

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Oct 28, 2015

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Melmac posted:

Serious inquiry here; did David Miscarriage ever show his wife after people said no one has seen her in 10 years and there were missing person reports? Whatever happened with that?

It's been speculated that Shelly now lives at a Church of Spiritual Technology compound in Southern California, just outside of Arrowhead. Few photos have surfaced from the area, but the ones available show a heavily guarded complex with copious cameras, flood lights, and escape-proofing measures like barbed wire fences and fences with spikes pointing towards its grounds. Dylan Gill, a former Scientologist who lived at CST for seven years, said that the shadowy complex is incredibly isolating, even for the already mysterious organization. "You really don’t have contact with other Scientologists at all. It's a good way to have somebody disappear," said Gill.

So, has Shelly Miscavige been in hiding at CST? Although Going Clear might not answer that very question, it seems the answer might not be clear enough anyway.

UPDATE: The Church of Scientology has reached out to Bustle, stating:

The claim that Shelly Miscavige, the wife of the Church’s ecclesiastical leader David Miscavige, mysteriously disappeared is false. The notion that Mrs. Miscavige is being held against her will is a conspiracy theory from the unsavory sources.The rumor has resulted in disgraceful harassment of Mr. and Mrs. Miscavige. In August 2013, the myth was put to rest when Leah Remini initiated an ill-fated publicity stunt and filed a bogus missing person report for Mrs. Miscavige ... [whose] whereabouts and well-being were confirmed, despite the calculated harassment she suffered by those who knowingly made false reports to law enforcement to the contrary.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/72106-where-is-shelly-miscavige-wife-of-scientology-leader-david-miscavige-she-hasnt-been-seen-in-7

Also, Scientology Could Get Its Own Senator

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/16/scientology-could-get-its-own-senator.html

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
They haven't proved she's alive as far as I'm concerned. All Remini asked for was a picture of her living and they refused lol

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Anyone have links to the original threads from like 2010 when goons were going mental over Scientology? Just interested, now that everything seems to be blowing up with Going Clear etc.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
leah remini

would

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ZombieParts posted:

leah remini

would

I feel like that would needs an asterisk.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

HEY CARRIE MAKE ME A SANDWICH

*laugh track*

Okay doug :)

*laugh track*

*ben stillers dad enters room*

i shat myself

*laugh track*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Ratjaculation posted:

HEY CARRIE MAKE ME A SANDWICH

*laugh track*

Okay doug :)

*laugh track*

*ben stillers dad enters room*

i shat myself

*laugh track*

*laugh track*

• Locked thread