Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/secret-service-aware-of-bizarre-video-messages-to-kill-the-president/

quote:

The Secret Service says that it is “aware” of a bizarre video circulating across the Internet that contains coded messages to kill the president and provides GPS coordinates to the White House.

While the Secret Service would not provide information or details about any potential investigation into the video and its creators, an official told the Washington Free Beacon that it is familiar with the video and its contents.

The video [WARNING: This video contains graphic content], which has become the subject of much speculation in Internet forums and elsewhere across the web, depicts an anonymous hooded figure in medical garb worn by doctors during the bubonic plague. Cacophonous music plays over the video as the figure makes a series of gestures that have been determined to contain hidden messages.

Further examination of the video has shown that it contains coded messages to “kill the president” and provides satellite coordinates for the White House. These messages have prompted speculation that the video is a warning for potential terrorist attacks by radicalized individuals.

In addition to the messages, audio analysis of the video has revealed hidden images depicting the torture and murder of women, as well as a message: “You are already dead.”

Other coded characters have been found to state, “A new order is on the rise. You will join, or you will fall. The virus has spread too far; it must be stopped.”

Another cipher seems to indicate hostility toward America states: “Soon comes the fall. Another great empire. The Fall. The Eagles on the horizon. Join us … We are the antivirus and will protect the world body.”

Several of the other puzzles hidden in the video have yet to be solved.

Well I couldn't possibly solve this mystery... Can you?

E: link to video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSfMmwNU2w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

wow at your username

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

a real jerk posted:

wow at your username

I thought it said stinks... oh mannnnn

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
oh look it's dumb nerd poo poo. Very creepy!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
must... kill... lincoln

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
apparently the leading theory is viral marketing for Dan Brown's new book

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I don't understand why they needed GPS coordinates to the White House as if it's some big secret

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

im glad plague masks are finally making a splash

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i love creepypasta op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does slendyman show up

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

Rape Stink posted:

I don't understand why they needed GPS coordinates to the White House as if it's some big secret

Thats the fake one shhhhhhhh

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Someone finally cracked the coordinates of Obama secret lair so called "1600 pennsylvania" whatever that means ITS NOT EVEN IN PENSLYVANIA!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol some brand wizard is gonna sent to g-bay over this stunt

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Hell yea, I can't wait for "Last of Us 2"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Hey! a new Aphex Twin album!

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Pssst, hey secret service man: FYAD made the video.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
man I hope this is a new Boards of Canada album drop

The Bible
May 8, 2010

At least they provided GPS coordinates. How else would you find the White House?

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Is this what the skrillex all the kids are into is?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

murder youre famil

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
How does one put hidden images into audio anyway?

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

The Bible posted:

At least they provided GPS coordinates. How else would you find the White House?

truly chilling, not even the location of the white house is safe

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
that's, wow, that's one heck of a username op

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

wiffle ball bat posted:

that's, wow, that's one heck of a username op

Thanks! I like your username too. I think wiffle ball is swell!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Is this a gritty reimagining of Spy vs. Spy?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Rape Stink posted:

How does one put hidden images into audio anyway?

probably gotta hit every pitch til you get the right waveform in just the right shape. poo poo must be grueling

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

Is this a gritty reimagining of Spy vs. Spy?

wow, i hope so

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sppy vs spy sucked when it sold out and became spy vd spy vs spy with the female one who was gray and looked more like a normal person than the other two,

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the white spuy is like hey, come and step into this clever trap black spy. and the black spy says , i sabotaged your trap so when i put a mannequin that looks like me on the trap it wont work and when you come out to see i will spring my trap. and the gray spy is like, i'm a lady, and they both look and she shoots them. it reall. sucks

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh and also if the trap of the black or white spy is using bait like a cup of tea, or cake, or something, after taking care of the black and white spies the gray spy will eat or drink the food or drink with a smile on her face, as if to say'owned". its not something i enjoy

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the real hidden messages are in everdraeds gifs

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
dont click that loving link or you will bring the secret service upon lowtax

gas this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011