Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Whiskey Sours posted:

You gotta start low to build up a clientele base and reputation then you can move upmarket. You don't start at $500.

Tranny with big tits is a niche market.

I hope this helps you.

gently caress this thread and blessings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

psyopmonkey posted:

Tranny with big tits is a niche market.

I hope this helps you.

gently caress this thread and blessings!

Jon pop I found you a girlfriend

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

That Kid posted:

My mother is so desperate right now that she basically suggested I run bad boy game. She said she would pay for to get a tattoo and she wants me to grow my hair out and try to knock up a hoodrat.

tell her that you need her to buy you a motorcycle so you can make grandbabies

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I don't understand how someone can be 70 % a prostitute.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Maybe he only went 70% of "the way" with the prostitute.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Or, there was a prostitute and a non prostitute, and the prostitute was doing 70% of whatever they do.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
you cant have sex with a jpg you idiot

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Maybe she only used 70% of her holes?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Drunk Nerds posted:

I don't understand how someone can be 70 % a prostitute.

74/75 = 98.666%

Not quite nearly a hundred but the math works.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I care less than 70%.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Another possibility is that he went all of the "way" with the prostitute but she only used 70% of her talents.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
She was an amputee

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

She was an amputee

:golfclap:

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

That Kid posted:

If I had a juggalo or furry girlfriend they would accept it. My mother is so desperate right now that she basically suggested I run bad boy game. She said she would pay for to get a tattoo and she wants me to grow my hair out and try to knock up a hoodrat.

:snoop:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jon pop is an inside man, pumping out threads in order to make this message board relevant again :tinfoil:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Jon Pop's parents sound cool I wonder how they hosed up their kid so bad.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Bip Roberts posted:

Jon Pop's parents sound cool I wonder how they hosed up their kid so bad.

I guess you could say Pop Pop didn't do such a stellar job.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

the gamecube was pretty cool I guess

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goddamn what a perfect opportunity to say 'I'm gay' OP

we're all disappointed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

That Kid posted:

If I had a juggalo or furry girlfriend they would accept it. My mother is so desperate right now that she basically suggested I run bad boy game. She said she would pay for to get a tattoo and she wants me to grow my hair out and try to knock up a hoodrat.

Why haven't you hosed you mom's friend?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Daedra posted:

Jon pop I found you a girlfriend

Also this. :D

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Tell your parents you need to focus on your mental health. You need to take care of YOU, not a girl.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Whiskey Sours posted:

74/75 = 98.666%

Not quite nearly a hundred but the math works.

Ah 76/77 = 98.7

well done, thanks!

Although, that's not quite "nearly 100 women," but of all the things to call out Jon Pop for, inaccurate estimation doesn't rank very high.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

That Kid posted:

She said she would pay for to get a tattoo and she wants me to grow my hair out and try to knock up a hoodrat.

That sounds really toxic. Get out of that house ASAP

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
And don't say "She's my mother, I owe her for taking care of me." That doesn't mean that you should bring a child into an unstable relationship just so your mom can have ~*~*grandchildren*~*~

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Something similar happened to me, but it was a bunch of passive aggressive comments over the course of a few months before I just told them that I was ashamed of being attracted to fat chicks.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Didn't Jon Pop rape someone? Where do they go on the percentage?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

That Kid posted:

27 years and I have never had a girlfriend. I have had sex with nearly 100 women but 98.7% of them were prostitutes. My mother was crying and my dad just looked tired and disappointed. I couldn't think of any excuse or explanation. For a minute I was just wanted to say yeah I am a human being and I have been meeting and loving old white men since middle school, but I just kind of bowed my head and said I would join a dating site. gently caress life is funny sometimes.

jon pop can you go on a cocksucking rampage for us

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Jon Pop has two chests busting with a never-ending supply of gold coins, but the evil gnome who gave it to him said one could only be used for hookers and the other could only be used for Something Awful accounts.

lol this

good job dude

this is one of the better theories i've heard today

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Your parents need to understand that being unsuccessful with women doesn't mean you're gay. Being attracted to men is what means you're gay. Lots of gay guys manage to be attractive to women, lots of straight guys can't get girls.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If you're really picking up streetwalkers then RIP in peace, Jon Pop. Your forums fuckery will be missed as you dissolve into an STD broth or are shanked by a pimp and/or ho.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

That Kid posted:

27 years and I have never had a girlfriend. I have had sex with nearly 100 women but 98.7% of them were prostitutes. My mother was crying and my dad just looked tired and disappointed. I couldn't think of any excuse or explanation. For a minute I was just wanted to say yeah I am a human being and I have been meeting and loving old white men since middle school, but I just kind of bowed my head and said I would join a dating site. gently caress life is funny sometimes.

hey That Kid! i'm That Robot! :beck:

pls tell us what u think about the syrian civil war and/or anime

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think the best way to deal with this problem is by murdering a bunch of women. it's just good science.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Enfield posted:

spot the pop
Pop spotted what do I win

Is it a reprieve from his posting

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
gently caress your mom OP. That'll show her who's not gay

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Let's kickstart a fund to pay psyopmonkey to date Jon Pop

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
can't stop the pop

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
John pop what happened with that old lady your mom set you up with. Your dad said you had to deal the deal and it sounds like you did!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Rage posted:

Let's kickstart a fund to pay psyopmonkey to date Jon Pop

If hes smart, cute, over 6'1, and has career goals and ambition then im in.

Big dick too, nothing under 6inches.

So... Whos jon pop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Harald posted:

congrats on having sex with 2.3 women

Congrats on failing math

• Locked thread