Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UrhX1ilwwc

need more of that :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

FIRST TIME posted:

I once had a girl bleed in my bed because even though she was on her period, she still really wanted to have sex with me. Like how the gently caress could I be mad at her? She went out of her way to gently caress me. You go, girl. :bravo:

It's nature's cruel trick that periods make you super horny. Congrats on manning up and doing the deed anyway. Put some towels down next time.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

Modest Mauser posted:

Let me know when a woman willingly gets on your bed.

Been married 8 years chump. She keeps her period where it belongs. Outta sight

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i dont like my peen being used as a scab spoon, its a yuck imo

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Modest Mauser please post a thread about misandry or feminaziism or something and explain why you hate men so much, i am intrigued

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Troutful posted:

enzymatic cleaner and chill
just wrap the fabric around the faucet and run water through it
blood stain gone in like 2 seconds

Laughing_Stock
Jun 19, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

Seriously, if you already stuck your dick in a girl anyway then touching some of her dried blood isn't a big deal and if it is then you shouldn't have hosed her in the first place.

I once had a girl bleed in my bed because even though she was on her period, she still really wanted to have sex with me. Like how the gently caress could I be mad at her? She went out of her way to gently caress me. You go, girl. :bravo:

You know you can just put a towel down or something. If that vajoo blood gets all they way through the mattress pad it's annoying as poo poo to get out of the mattress itself. Well technically any blood really...

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

wiffle ball bat posted:

thatd be cool if she got swore in to the song "red house" made famous by jimi hendrix but some buzzkill would point out that she's probably post menopausal and ruin the joke
What's this probably poo poo? Hillary is nearly 70. Most women go into menopause by their mid-50s.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a really lady holds the blood in while copulating with her chosen life partner

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Secks Cauldron posted:

What's this probably poo poo? Hillary is nearly 70. Most women go into menopause by their mid-50s.

i dont know how loving old hilldog is ok!!! why would i know that

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Daedra posted:

Time to earn your redwings

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I was born in 1992 so I always thought of the Clintons as ageless, by which I mean they're perpetually in their 50s

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Clochette posted:

I was born in 1992 so I always thought of the Clintons as ageless, by which I mean they're perpetually in their 50s

same except i was born in a real decade, the 80s

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

wiffle ball bat posted:

Aug 4, 2010

there are people who use the internet today who were born in 2000

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
anybody too young to remember 9/11 i want to kick the poo poo out of especially babies.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

wiffle ball bat posted:

i dont know how loving old hilldog is ok!!! why would i know that
You can type nearly any high profile person's name into google and it'll tell you their age.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Secks Cauldron posted:

You can type nearly any high profile person's name into google and it'll tell you their age.

and i would do this to determine the verisimilitude of a goddamn internet post like some kind of hosed up retard with all the time in the world is what you're trying to tell me

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

wiffle ball bat posted:

anybody too young to remember 9/11 i want to kick the poo poo out of especially babies.

never forget you goddamned baby!!!!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

wiffle ball bat posted:

I was in high school in the 1980s. :corsair:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

wiffle ball bat posted:

and i would do this to determine the verisimilitude of a goddamn internet post like some kind of hosed up retard with all the time in the world is what you're trying to tell me
You're just mad because 2 seconds worth of work would have made you look like less of a retard. :smug:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I was in high school in the 1980s. :corsair:

what were the dinosaurs like

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

a helpful bear posted:

what were the dinosaurs like

It was pretty sad wen they went extinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8mGIflUaU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

FIRST TIME posted:

It was pretty sad wen they went extinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8mGIflUaU

That was one of the weirdest sitcoms

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

Modest Mauser please post a thread about misandry or feminaziism or something and explain why you hate men so much, i am intrigued

I mean, you could pm me if you actually are interested. I have no interest in making a thread about stuff, sorry.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Well there's a shitload of feminism and red pill threads so you could just post in those.

I don't have plat and I can't afford to buy it so I can't PM you, way to wave your economic privilege in my face.

but yeah i'm intersted

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

No matter how heavy, no matter how far, I'll carry that printer.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

The Saurus posted:

you, way to wave your economic privilege in my face.

Oh dear, I should check my privilege. :saddowns:

The Saurus posted:

Well there's a shitload of feminism and red pill threads so you could just post in those.

but yeah i'm intersted

It is partially venting because lol internet/GBS. I am really not this hostile to dudes, though I certainly do not care for them as a whole.
I would rather not really get too involved in explaining the circumstances (in public) that lead me to that state of mind, but there was a lot of physical abuse at one point when I was married, along with a bunch of other poor experiences so I suppose I am bitter and cranky.

HTH

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

better question is why is she inside during her unclean time

Insha'allah, she is punished and her family shamed.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

wiffle ball bat posted:

i think all this stuff would probably be appreciated by sir's hypothetical special lady but i think moreso she would appreciate some tampons and a bottle of ibuprofin. anyway this guy's a real catch! need more like him! goons take note.

Wish we'd stop hiding the names of people who post miserable dreck from their public accounts. I want to look up this nice guy

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
How to be a loving beta pussy manlet: the OP

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
treat youre girl friend like a child

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Toadvine posted:

Wish we'd stop hiding the names of people who post miserable dreck from their public accounts. I want to look up this nice guy

You can search by image and find the unedited pic if you really, really want to. The dude would probably love becoming internet famous for his stupid post.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

netally posted:

You can search by image and find the unedited pic if you really, really want to. The dude would probably love becoming internet famous for his stupid post.

I'm on my phone, can you do me a solid and do all of that except make him internet famous

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

wait, is it blood or poo poo? this is an important distinction

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
But yes, if you gently caress her oval office raw to the point shes bleeding through her pants, you should at least make her breakfast.
37°C breakfast.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Machai posted:

wait, is it blood or poo poo? this is an important distinction

Does your poo poo often literally work it's way through fabric to leave a pile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
hide the body

• Locked thread