Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Only cops should have immense power over individuals to the point where you slink around in fear that you might get your butthole maglited. Going 55? better hit the brakes to 20, never know when you're going to have to suck some dick for driving too fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Hashtag GBS posted:

when regular ppl do this dont they just call it rape

Regular people aren't above all laws either.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

better hit the brakes to 20, never know when you're going to have to suck some dick for driving too fast.

Sounds win/win plus your insurance ain't going up, no points on your license, and no $10 ticket that inflates to $1000 after court admin fees.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

a bay posted:

https://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/10/video-school-cop-body-slams-and-drags-black-female-student

This seems like it should be a pretty obvious case of police brutality... or is it?

why are there police in schools?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Hooded Reptile posted:

Also,

Spring Valley High School’s ‘Incredible Hulk’ — Deputy Ben Fields — has history of alleged misconduct and racial bias

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/spring-valley-incredible-hulk-history-misconduct-article-1.2412435

Big shocker there....

lmao using a roided up racist as a cop in a minority school

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

that guy is the miz

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Moridin920 posted:

Like it just goes from 'move' to slam into the ground immediately. There's no moment where he goes 'fine then I'm cuffing you,' or anything like that to give the girl a chance to comply, he just loses it and immediately starts with the use of force. The proper response to 'I don't even know who you are' is 'I'm a police officer and I'm giving you a lawful order. Move please.' not violence.

look at this commie here

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I don't think tezzor is going to want to rush to defend the honour of municipal and county police departments :confused:

state police are better because there is less of them and you might not have to run into them as often

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Chinatown posted:

ya i hate highschool kids too

they are like, so annoying omg!!!

i hope they all die

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

The racial component cannot be understated here. We have a white cop, probably frothing at the mouth in his desire to physically manhandle a small black girl and harm her. It's energetically charged race hate, and most likely he was holding back and would have raped her as well just to put in the full power play, just raped her and probably killed her as well if there were no witnesses just a bullet to the back of her head. How do we get rid of officers like this who abuse their power to this egregious vulgar display of violence maybe if we put a camera on his cock and balls so we can see when he gets an erection from slamming a tiny black child girl female on the ground again and again and pounding her, pulling her hair and twisting her arms back until they break and she cries out in disbelief and pain. I think that could work.

:lol:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

considering in loco parentis, this is the legal equivalent of calling the cops to rough up your kid for refusing to go sit in the corner. lmao at that dumb pig for not just laughing in their faces for wasting his time and instead losing his job because a generation of bitchmade parents pulled the rug out from under the legal institution that was a fundamental aspect of public education. he probably liked beating people too, but you gotta love your job or you'll be unhappy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

why are there police in schools?

To ensure that black people stay out.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my hot take is that he should have removed the student that was asked to leave in a less dramatic fashion

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

phasmid posted:

Ever since middle school, we always had at least one cop on campus all the time. Usually they were chill and knew as many of the kids as they could. I think that probably had something to do with the complete lack of beatings. These schools were 30-40% black kids and not exactly in the nicest part of town.

Wonder if this cop just pulled up in a car is what I'm saying.

white people are usually way worse than black people when it comes to lovely schools tbh because i went to one and the white guys were all itching for the chance to beat the poo poo out of each other but the black people just chilled and we'd smoke weed behind the gym

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

today i learned the word dindu exists.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sounds like that lady got herself a ticket to

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Volume posted:

To ensure that black people stay out.

hmm imo the police do not belong in schools

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

today i learned the word dindu exists.

I just learned that one a few days ago. It's a real hum dinger.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

BigBoss posted:

I just learned that one a few days ago. It's a real hum dinger.

It really is. You can immediately dismiss anything said by anyone who thinks it's a good burn.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Whats dindu

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

dindu nuffin

It was pretty popular in Breitbart comments for a while but it seems to have fallen out of favor a bit.

edit: like this cracker would be a dindu nuffin.

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 5, 2015

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Some one photoshop this cop, and the cop who killed him self and the countless other cops who have raped and murdered onto that racist "dindu muffins" image. tia

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

Doesn't have anything to do with it. Cop tells you to move, you have to move. Besides I'm pretty sure if the administration (teacher) and the police are telling you to exit a classroom your right and legal obligation to be there have been superseded.

Again the police officer obviously went nuts here but come on you're sounding a bit like a sovereign citizen type. If a cop tells you to exit a room in pursuance of his duties then it's a lawful order and you have to obey it or be arrested. Doesn't matter if it is a classroom, a work office, or whatever.

It has everything to do with it dumbass cops can't just tell you do poo poo because they feel like it. if a cop orders you to do something he has no right to, then you should absolutely just passively refuse and then sue the poo poo out of the department when he arrests you.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
loving lol that you think someone has to be a sovereign citizen to realise that cops do not have unlimited power over individuals in public spaces.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
cops are bad and gay

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

Some one photoshop this cop, and the cop who killed him self and the countless other cops who have raped and murdered onto that racist "dindu muffins" image. tia

Somebody should do this and also add the funny clown honk sound to the video of the girl falling over on her desk

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

It has everything to do with it dumbass cops can't just tell you do poo poo because they feel like it. if a cop orders you to do something he has no right to, then you should absolutely just passively refuse and then sue the poo poo out of the department when he arrests you.

Are you really trying to argue the cop had no legal authority to order the girl out of the school at the behest of school staff?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Because if so you are dumber than a sack of hammers lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
A sack of hammers would be useful and preferable to your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

It has everything to do with it dumbass cops can't just tell you do poo poo because they feel like it.

I think you'll find that several decades' worth of court rulings disagree with that sentiment.

Sure, whatever bogus charges they care to throw at you will ultimately be dropped but it's not like there's a ton of cops getting convicted of abuse of authority for arresting people who refuse to suck their dicks or empty their pockets upon demand, etc.

• Locked thread