Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Chill Penguin posted:

I currently have Maclin in the flex, but should I start Dion tonight? Or one of these other guys? Yahoo .5ppr 6ptd:

wait until the inactives come out for that game. Dion is still a coin toss.

Maclin's probably your best bet. I might start Evans over him, but Trufant shadowing Evans worries me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
.5 ppr.

Do I start Rishard Matthews (@NE) over:

Dthom vs GB
Martavis Bryant vs Cin
Mike Evans @Atl
Charmander vs Det

?

I also have Brady and L.Miller playing tonight.

I also have
L.Murray vs NYJ
Gio/Hill @Pit
GTate @KC
Marvin Jones @Pit
Sims @ATL
DAdams @Den

But they don't play tonight so whatever.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Oct 29, 2015

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

ESPN, 1 PPR, otherwise standard

Start: Eli Manning @ NO, or Ben Roethlisberger v Cin?

Eric Ebron vs KC in London, or Benjamin Watson vs. NYG?

Charmander v Det in London, or Latavius Murray v. NYJ?

Other league: ESPN, 0.5 PPR, otherwise standard
Start: Andy Dalton @ Pit, or Matt Ryan v TB?

I like Ben, Ebron, West, and Dalton.

^^^what BigFactory said.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

SeannieDarko posted:

Pick a flex. 1PPR.

Marvin Jones @ Pittsburgh
Kendall Wright @ Houston

Wright will probably have more targets, and is playing the weaker team, sooo maybe him?

I'm not sure I don't like either option that much. Marvin has the better team in his favor, but will share looks with AJ, Eifert, and Gio.

Can someone help me out with my sit/start of Rishard Matthews?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

madkapitolist posted:

Need help with a flex spot. 0.5PPR

LaFell, Amendola, Marvin Jones, Or Jason Witten?

I'm leaning LaFell or Amendola, is LaFell ready to play?

LaFell played last week and had 6 drops. I'd roll Amendola or Witten if your Thursday adverse.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Juanito posted:

Yahoo standard.

Denver vs GB
or
New England vs MIA

I'm having a really hard time deciding.

My green and yellow might be showing, but i'm leaning NE here. I think GB has a good chance of playing a ton of offense this week, GB def could be punishing Peyton all day with sacks and turnovers.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Belichicanery, be wary. I think Lewis might be a decoy/mind game. He was limited in a practice that Bill said his mom could have been in.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Juanito posted:

Man, I've had a really hard time with this, but really leaning Denver only because they really have done well every single week.

Yeah it's a pretty tough choice. The other poster is right in saying Denver has been more productive, in my league they are averaging 19.25 points a game, with the Pats averaging 10.92 so it's tough to recommend sitting them. I just think this will be the Den Def off week because GO PACKERS and NE should be serviceable against Miami who will probably crash back to Earth this week. (even though I hope not because Dan The Man Campbell.

Reggie Died posted:

Start Blount in his place?

Need an RB2 and Flex out of this bunch in a standard league. Less so RB2 as I have LatMurray penciled in already;

Blount vs Mia
Lewis vs Mia
John Brown vs Cle
Marvin Jones vs Pit
Diggs vs Chi

I have Bell and Murray as my RB 1+2, and Allen and Evans as my WR1+2.
1-6 woes; I'm basically out with another loss...

That's really tough to answer, haha. Belichick makes coaches crazy on the field, and drives fantasy predictors even crazier. If you take Bill at his word then expect them to run more this week than last week, who does the running I'm not sure. Bill could be playing mind games with his statements and limitations on Dion, but even if Dion suits up it becomes really difficult to say with any confidence if you should play Lewis or Blount because Dion was limited this week. In your case I would almost forgo the choice and just play Diggs this week.

Now Dion goes for 3 TDs and 200 yds from scrimmage with 5 catches.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

old dog child posted:

I'm so sorry guys

Same

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
GB @Den

Or

Tenn @Hou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Suave Fedora posted:

This one stumped me on name recognition alone, until I allowed my brain to process that the DEN offense has been quite poopy of late and Manning is a turnover-machine. Go Pack.

haha, I'm leaning the Pack pretty heavily, but Jax ended up being a great sneaky play last week so I'm wondering if I'm missing out on another great sneaky play. Will probably start the Pack.

Another one:
.5ppr, +2pts for TDs over 40yds, Pick 3, bold is starting currently:

Marvin Jones @Pit
Maclin vs Det
Riddick @KC
Sims @ Atl
J.Hill @Pit
Crabtree vs NYJ
Ginn vs Ind

I also have Martavis as my starting WR this week against Cin. I'm debating starting Ginn against Ind, and Sims/Hill both seem like they might be better than Riddick and Marvin, but I just don't know anymore.

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Oct 30, 2015

• Locked thread