Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anisocoria Feldman
Dec 11, 2007

I'm sorry if I'm spoiling everybody's good time.

thrawn527 posted:

Yahoo, PPR, help me pick 2 flexes.

Charcandrick West vs. Det
Charles Sims @Atl
Kendall Wright @Hou
Mike Wallace @Chi

I've pretty much lost the faith with Kendall Wright, but Mariota should be back so he's a possibility. Wallace is mainly in the running because of his matchup, but I'm leaning heavily towards West and Sims, as nervous as West makes me.

West and Sims would be the correct picks in full PPR, and like you said, the only way I'd consider Wright is if I absolutely know Mariota is starting.

Do I start Luck @ Carolina or Brees at home against the Giants? Standard Yahoo except 6PPTD and no PPR. I really want to go with Luck, but he looked atrocious against the Saints D last week and the Panthers are likely to break him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread