Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
NYJ @ OAK
or
GB @ DEN

I may have rostered a second DST that I do not intend to drop. Shut up, I dropped Golden Tate for GB. :c00lbert:

Lincoln posted:

This is not a sit/start question, this is a trade/FA question. 0PPR.

I'm stacked at RB, but I have no TE. Our Foster owner has offered his backup TE (Rudoplph) for my Danny Woodhead; I will not do that. I have two options:

1) counteroffer my Woodhead for his Travis Kelce
2) pick up FA Delane Walker.

Kelce is better than Walker, but is he give-up-Woodhead better? My other RBs are Bell, Gurley, Forte, Hyde. I have no playable TE.

Dang. I wouldn't otherwise say Kelce is worth Woodhead, but if you aren't going to be starting him, I'd try for Kelce and maybe a WR3.
e: Hell, with that RB corps, maybe try and turn one of your RB1's into Gronk+??

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
I currently have Randall Cobb and Eddie Lacy (@DEN) on my bench. Do I play them over any of:
WR: Maclin vs DET, Martavis vs CIN
Flex: Diggs @ CHI

Crunkjuice posted:

Newton or Big Ben in his return?

Ben for sure.

• Locked thread