Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
In undergrad some friends and I liked to get stoned and hit their happy hour, half off appetizers (we'd just buy like 3 and share) and 2 dollar pints. The local dennies also had a bar with like 6-8 dollar pitchers and 1 dollar wells. hitting chains for their cheap specials is underated imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Fishy Joe posted:

where does dennie's have a bar ?????
In my college town. Seriously though 1 dollar wells while you eat endless pancakes and coffee, it's like a diabetes summoning ritual.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

shocking that a person that uses the word "apps" also looks for their nights out to be "cheap & effective"

living with aspergers must be an exhausting thing to deal with on a daily basis
Cheap is nice when you're a college student hanging out with the same group of friends almost everyday and you've already been to every restaurant in town. Aint nothing wrong with filling an evening with half off mozz sticks and cheap beer. Now that I go out to eat a lot less I don't really care too much about price and seldom go to chains but i do think people exaggerate just how bad they are. Their specials are generally going to be the cheapest food around and the quality is passable.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

why not just type out the whole word?

mozzarella

see? like that
Why not use capital letters and punctuation? What a dumb post.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

That's definitely true though. The reason it tastes good even though it's not very high quality food is because it is loaded with fat/sugar/butter and it makes it super calorie dense.

Depends on what you get obv, you can just get a salad without drowning it in ranch + bacon bits.
I hit a denny's for the first time in a while a bit back and their menu had calories of pretty much every dish on there as well as icons for healthier options, I haven't actually been to an applebees in forever so I dunno if that's the case there but I imagine this is common among all chain restaurants now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

proof of concept posted:

yeah sure lemme just act like the pope of capitalization lol you're a dipshit
Do you not get why its kinda dumb to complain about someone using shorthand while doing more or less the same thing yourself?

• Locked thread