Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MVP
This poll is closed.
LeBron 11 8.80%
Durant 11 8.80%
Curry 19 15.20%
Davis 20 16.00%
Harden 3 2.40%
Ramadu u the real mvp of our hearts dogg 61 48.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

East coast basketball is still ugly looking. Where are my oops and 3s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Lebron looks old :( I hope he doesn't get too injured to play

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

They're going to lose games on purpose and rest him a lot and he might even take another vacation so don't worry

Do you think he did coke with Amy Schumer?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

wtf was that chipmunk-esque record scratch sound

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

"I dont know what I just read"

Lmao

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I really like this "thibs was actually a nazi" narrative that's brewing

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

someone help lebrons back. please.

Has there ever been a player who took back injections on court during a game? He's clearly not fit to play he has his own cripple square on the sidelines for fucks sake

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

gently caress

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hurting your knee and then jumping up and down on it doesn't seem like the proper response to me

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

old dog child posted:

Lebron's back absorbed the essence of Noah's knee

Sacrifices must be made

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Ramadu posted:

Will those sacrifices be big men this year instead of the legions of point guards like the last few years

No it's going to be all back up shooting guards

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Noah is fine but he's gonna sit down for a while for a completely unrelated reason

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

What's going on with the score?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

:vince:

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The gayest announcer in history

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Perk is going to have a career high

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

He can't possibly be better this year can he?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

MORE LIKE SMH SMITH

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

:vince: he's going for 100

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Why are the pelicans playing on opening night

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

AD isn't very impressing tonight

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Kibner posted:

You try your team having to use your third string C, SF, and PG as starters.

Like he said, not ready for primetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

rip bogut

• Locked thread