Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Isaac posted:

Its about gay 'bugcatchers' who want to get HIV positive

well good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
This thread is getting too long to read we need a new one or the OP needs to be updated with summaries.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Al Borland posted:

This thread is getting too long to read we need a new one or the OP needs to be updated with summaries.

Very good point. I basically wont click anything longer than a page. Even thats cutting it fine.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

Very good point. I basically wont click anything longer than a page. Even thats cutting it fine.

If something else starts to happen ITT, I'll make a thread to let u know.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Can someone post a big summary so we can use it ib the OP of the next thread.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Theres like 4 MRA threads in the first few pages with hundreds of posts. What on earth do they have left to talk about?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
someone summarize the goons that say taking showers is bad l think en had that thread

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

jackyl posted:

someone summarize the goons that say taking showers is bad l think en had that thread

I didnt know about this thread but I urgently need it summarised now

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What is this thread all about? I can't bother to read all the posts.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

satanic splash-back posted:

You've come to the right place.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

satanic splash-back posted:

Donate money to help goons

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Poland Spring posted:

Summary: Not a single person in the thread has seen the movie but they all have opinions on it

no actually i have seen the movie and my opinions stem from that, pleas eif anyone has not read this thread factor this into your understanding

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

no actually i have seen the movie and my opinions stem from that, pleas eif anyone has not read this thread factor this into your understanding

You're gonna need to earn a little summarising cred before people reading this thread will be swayed.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lots of new threads in gbs today and i dont wanna read any of them. Can a reading goon help me out?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Some idiot goon posts a stupid thread.
Champenema easily claims first post.
Thread gassed.
News at 11.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Champenema posted:

Some idiot goon posts a stupid thread.
Champenema easily claims first post.
Thread gassed.
News at 11.

I like the sound of this thread but i couldnt find it in tge gas chamber. I was also scared you were talking about my new thread which thankfully inst gassed.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Isaac posted:

Lots of new threads in gbs today and i dont wanna read any of them. Can a reading goon help me out?

there is a really big thread which seems to just be pictures of muscly women and goons calling them fat

don't go in that thread

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

RideTheSpiral posted:

there is a really big thread which seems to just be pictures of muscly women and goons calling them fat

don't go in that thread

Thankyou for this. Its going in my no-look book.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Lightning II thread:

America wasted a lot of money on a new airplane. The airplane is bad at flying and at everything else, but important people are getting rich off it so that doesn't matter.

Or maybe it's all the Marines. The marines and their little baby carriers hosed it up. Maybe it's both.

Thread is kept alive by goons jacking it to military stuff, but there's regular updates about new and exciting reasons why the plane sucks. New ones just keep coming, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The Lightning II thread:

America wasted a lot of money on a new airplane. The airplane is bad at flying and at everything else, but important people are getting rich off it so that doesn't matter.

Or maybe it's all the Marines. The marines and their little baby carriers hosed it up. Maybe it's both.

Thread is kept alive by goons jacking it to military stuff, but there's regular updates about new and exciting reasons why the plane sucks. New ones just keep coming, haha.

Talk about a thread that 'took off'!

• Locked thread