Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i thought thornton was a big dude but weber is a monstrosity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
i have no idea why thornton got a penalty there. i :love: weber though.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
Milbury dumb.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
HAHAHAH THAT"S WHAT YOU GET FOR WRECKING PAVS.

THough i don't know how they did

YYuuuuup a Weber crosscheck

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
:siren:AMERICAN HERO GI JOE:siren:

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
nice

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

tofes why aren't you happy anymore

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
i think 3 guys crosschecked pavelski on that goal

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
That shot never works!

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

yissss

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
barf

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

IRON HOOK :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!
Yay about time he got a goal.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013

Aurora posted:

tofes why aren't you happy anymore

I'm just busy with classes

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

quote:

Sam Page ‏@samtpage 1m1 minute ago
Seth Jones is the best third-pairing defenseman in NHL history.

Hm...

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

mich posted:

Yay about time he got a goal.

mich, I got a dog after hockey season. Where can I get premium Predators dog gear that I assume you have for your cute dog?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mike brown is useless garbage.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Has Gausted been playing? Our faceoff numbers are horrible.

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

Siroc posted:

mich, I got a dog after hockey season. Where can I get premium Predators dog gear that I assume you have for your cute dog?

Dooggg. Please post dog.

I don't have any official dog gear, I've cut up one of the too many free gold shirts we have to make a bandana. And put hats on them for picture taking.

The Pro Shop has stuff but nothing that really ever got my attention, and a lot of stuff for smaller sized dogs. There is a collar and leash but I wasn't a big fan of the design either. I'd be more tempted if they ever made some sort of gold colored dog clothing though I suppose you could get a baby/child jersey and modify it if you were really motivated...

It's a little more selection than the online stuff but not much more: http://shop.nhl.com/Nashville_Predators_Pet_Gear

That selection does have this hilarious picture though:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Has Gausted been playing? Our faceoff numbers are horrible.

he's the only reason it's not worse usually. last in the league, but he was 60% coming into tonight. he was only 1/8 in the 1st, i stopped checking after that.

e: gaustad humming along at 21% tonight after checking

mich
Feb 28, 2003
Yeah he's at 4/15 tonight.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

mich posted:

Dooggg. Please post dog.

A little old, but you get the idea:

Preds win :toot: :toot:

Siroc fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Oct 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mich
Feb 28, 2003
Cuuuutie. You can probably find more stuff that fits your dog than mine.

That was a tense last minute there, shoulda cleared the puck a couple times where they didn't.

But yay Preds.

• Locked thread