Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Ottawa is much worse this year under Cameron than they were last year under Cameron. I don't get it, it's like Jekyll and Hyde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

flakeloaf posted:

Methot and Karlsson are both having the night of their lives. Specifically, the night that ends with a rope and a chair.

I had so much optimism coming into this season, and so far they've been dummied in possession by great teams like the Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames.

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
This is a very Flames-ey game. Except the Sens are being the Flames.

e: Also Mark Stone is great

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL

flakeloaf posted:

Or maybe he should cause now it's four all.

im pretty sure stupid undeserved penalties always results in a goal

and I mean sure he killed his goalie, but he also took out one of Ottawa's best forwards this game

• Locked thread