Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
nbc isn't going to start this game until midnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Aye Doc posted:

let's go the sharks

don't do it sharks it's not worth it

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

you just let eric nystrom score an nhl goal :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

jones should stop being a jerk and give forsberg a goal

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

seth jones...good? yes.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

I couldn't believe my eyes

he seems like he's better every week. he doesn't even lose the puck at the blue line anymore, my only actual complaint about him!

no goals allowed in the 1st period this season. good job, rinne.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

you guys should join in the barclay goodrow party on the twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=barclay%20goodrow

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

he has a rich dude name. everyone is stupid. i think i started this.

i haven't slept much lately. :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i have no idea why thornton got a penalty there. i :love: weber though.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i think 3 guys crosschecked pavelski on that goal

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

IRON HOOK :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mike brown is useless garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Has Gausted been playing? Our faceoff numbers are horrible.

he's the only reason it's not worse usually. last in the league, but he was 60% coming into tonight. he was only 1/8 in the 1st, i stopped checking after that.

e: gaustad humming along at 21% tonight after checking

• Locked thread