Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
gently caress yo shift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm watching the international feed so feel free to tell me whenever the fox guys say something retarded. My goal is to get someone banned for spamming

Catlegs
Dec 23, 2005
hot damn
the Void In The Shift

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm having trouble being happy about that, because it was more Moustakas loving up than Duda being good, but I'll take it.

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

lucas duda is a luck powered shift buster

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Rad as hell.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Nice double

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So far so good Johnny.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Let's go Cueto.

:ohdear:

Why worry? Cueto is way better when he faces teams from the National, or "Bad", League.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Lord Binky posted:

I'm watching the international feed so feel free to tell me whenever the fox guys say something retarded. My goal is to get someone banned for spamming

Even as an actual international I can't get the international feed, whichever one I choose I still get Buck :sigh:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Fascinating stuff, Moustakas.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Mets offense is dogshit without Murphy doing his peak Barry Bonds impression.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

davecrazy posted:

Mets offense is dogshit without Murphy doing his peak Barry Bonds impression.

Love the new avatar!

bort
Mar 13, 2003

If you hit through the shift it should be an error on the manager.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Talking about some dumb loving essay contest.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cueto owns and cueto chanters are meanies

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
After yesterday's game, it looks like Cueto and deGrom have made it a point to move things along today.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I didn't even think about it last night, was Marlins Man there? I don't remember seeing the orange behind the plate.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Grittybeard posted:

I didn't even think about it last night, was Marlins Man there? I don't remember seeing the orange behind the plate.

yes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

game 2: operation: pitcherstab

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So I guess everyone is watching the Debate or something? Thankfully I don't get CNBC on my cable package I didn't want to cry myself to sleep tonight

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
goddamn we are lucky good cueto has showed up tonight so far, de grom looks absolutely lights out.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

he was next to Tech N9ne. shoulda given him an orange strange music shirt

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So I guess everyone is watching the Debate or something? Thankfully I don't get CNBC on my cable package I didn't want to cry myself to sleep tonight

I had a stream of it open and didn't actually watch a second of it. it's probably for the best

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh man. I forgot about that. I was flipping back and forth between baseball and basketball. Now I've got a third dumb thing to flip through.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
in the only debate I watched the crowd was cheering bush jr. which was enough for me

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mets fan chant game should be on Ventura so he flips out and starts threatening to go in high and tight on every fan in the entire stadium

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

bewbies posted:

goddamn we are lucky good cueto has showed up tonight so far, de grom looks absolutely lights out.

The Royals are making contact is the only good thing I can say. So many weak fly balls.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

de grom is unhittable

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Every question so far has been "Why are you terrible?" It's pretty great.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
In case anyone is curious about that lineup card, one of the KC coaches knows how to do calligraphy and he writes out a fancy lineup.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Anyone got a good stream? I am watching basketball on the tv so I wanna stream this bitch on my laptop e: nm found one

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Really shouldn't have started Cueto...

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
That door would have been easier to run through if that jackass didn't try to go through with his arms straight out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

old dog child posted:

Anyone got a good stream? I am watching basketball on the tv so I wanna stream this bitch on my laptop

fox sports is streaming it if you have a cable logon

otherwise try these

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/comments/3qmogi/game_thread_ny_mets_at_kansas_city_royals_0800_pm/

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

They're on pace for game time of 1:45.

Unless no one scores, then it's a hundred innings of slow ball.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Popete posted:

Really shouldn't have started Cueto...

This was always a dumb idea/argument but I definitely understand the :ohdear: feeling.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Awesome, thanks! VLC streams own

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Make a meaningless low-cost gesture for our men and women in uniform. They love that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Wright up for his weak tapper off the top of the bat.

• Locked thread