Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
my favorite drinking move is the drawer dodge. the bottom drawer of my desk at work is pretty tall and has a bottle of whiskey in it. i lower a cup into the drawer, pour some booze into the cup, then raise the cup. no one is aware.

drinking at work owns. bad commute? people bustin' your nuts on the early? a nip in the morning take the edge clean off and makes everything just fine, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

that's cool. GBS rules now require you to post at least one (1) picture of your cat. don't try to post a cat that isn't "boy cat" as this is called "lying" and will result in punishment of your privileges

what a strange rule. is this some bullshit lowtax came up with? just gonna play it safe and show you boy cat and his morbidly obese sister girl cat. they hang out with me when i am in my cups because they know thats when the getting is good. speaking of its time to start working on my move

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
When you barf in the john and then you get up and turn around to wash your face in the sink, but before you stop at the sink you realize that you have to barf some more and without coming to a stop you continue around in a complete cirle and barf in the john again. I call this the "360 Dinner Flip". Also you can't drink until you puke and then drink some more without first drinking until you puke.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
my favorite move is drinking, drinking till you feel good. and then you keep going... forever

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I only drink around magicians so I occasionally have an opportunity to do a double-take, look down at my flask, then toss it over my shoulder.

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
I quit drinking so much, but mine used to be.... "The bathroom break"

1. Drink heavily
2. Go to bathroom to be sick in the great white telephone
3. While still being sick, realise you have to take a poo poo
4. Remove all clothing between bouts of sick
5. Sit naked on the toilet and poo poo, lazily parting your knees to be sick between them
6. Repeat until you fall asleep
7. Fall off the toilet at some point
8. Wake up covered in sick with a stinky arse, spooning the toilet and using a bath mat as a duvet

Bonus points for doing it other places than your own home. I've done this move on boats, in small summerhouses with only one bathroom, at a local pub and even at the Ritz. Props if you remember to turn on floorheating, but you won't while pulling this move.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
I call my move "The Sledgehammer"

It is devastating, but dangerous and not recommended for beginners.

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014

prinneh posted:

I quit drinking so much, but mine used to be.... "The bathroom break"

1. Drink heavily
2. Go to bathroom to be sick in the great white telephone
3. While still being sick, realise you have to take a poo poo
4. Remove all clothing between bouts of sick
5. Sit naked on the toilet and poo poo, lazily parting your knees to be sick between them
6. Repeat until you fall asleep
7. Fall off the toilet at some point
8. Wake up covered in sick with a stinky arse, spooning the toilet and using a bath mat as a duvet

Bonus points for doing it other places than your own home. I've done this move on boats, in small summerhouses with only one bathroom, at a local pub and even at the Ritz. Props if you remember to turn on floorheating, but you won't while pulling this move.

drat lol thats pretty good friend! I came close to this one years ago when the toilet in my bathroom was in like its own closet in the bathroom. any how, became very drunk and do not remember the ride home ( IN A TAXI CAB) but i woke up halfway out the toilet closet butt naked with sick all over the toilet and closet and then i made pee whilst i slept. no hang over though

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

RennZero posted:

I call my move "The Sledgehammer"

It is devastating, but dangerous and not recommended for beginners.

what happens if you gently caress it up

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Have two or three drinks, loosen up, talk to people and have a good time.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

open bottle of whiskey, drink the whiskey

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
open bottle of vodka

pour vodka on rose bush

insert vodka bottle into anus

eat rose bush

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i liek to hug-chug

i also like butt chuging

i also like to do kegels while i drink

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
These are pretty impressive moves guys. Gonna try some of these when I hit the bar Saturday night for my birthday.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Time Machine:

-Xanax
-3 or 4 beers
-Bong rip

Instantly jump ten hours forward in time!

Caution, while you're in the time machine some mysterious person will always enter your house, play some Xbox, by you random poo poo online, and try to cook pasta or something and leave a real mess in your kitchen. They're always gone when you arrive though! One day I'll catch the bastard!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i feel like im getting a cold so im going to drink a bunch of whiskey with nyquil back and pass out by 730

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
finishing a beer and then opening another beer that looks exactly the same as the previous beer

if you looked away you would never know i opened a new beer

its pretty nuts

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Drinking the last beer w the six pack rings still attached

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wow im off work in 15 minutes this thread is getting me PUMPED UP!!!!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

numberoneposter posted:

wow im off work in 15 minutes this thread is getting me PUMPED UP!!!!

Whatcha gonna drink??

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whatcha gonna drink??
6 tall cans of PBR!!!

and just in case 2 tall cans of cider for reinforcements

napoleon always said never go into battle with reinforcements

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

numberoneposter posted:

6 tall cans of PBR!!!

and just in case 2 tall cans of cider for reinforcements

napoleon always said never go into battle with reinforcements

God bless

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

1. Buy bottle of wine
2a. Pour a glass for yourself
2b. Pour glass for girlfriend
3. You and girlfriend drink
4. Girlfriend does not want a second glass
5. Finish bottle yourself.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to drink and play this realistic rally car simulator while chugging beers and playing thrash metal until i start crashing into trees

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
nice im trying to play diablo 3 and its not going too good I have had 4 and a half hours to warm up for my signature move and i feel like the sand man is coming any minute now

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

drunkelberger posted:

nice im trying to play diablo 3 and its not going too good I have had 4 and a half hours to warm up for my signature move and i feel like the sand man is coming any minute now
you should definitely play matched league stuff that affects your ELO or whatever and just totally stuff it

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
ur not supposed to vomit, its a waste of alcohol and bad for your teeth also

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
My favourite move is drinking outside near old trenches so when you inevitably stumble into one, you can claim you were just pretending to duck from a Soviet warplane. And then take a nap amidst the stinging nettles growing at the bottom.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
It's nature's way of saying: "welcome, but don't stay for too long."

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like pouring 3oz bourbon, a dash of bitters and juicing half a small lime over ice, then adding ginger ale and bringing it up to my mouth to sip

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Cup full of ice
Fill cup 1/4 full of lovely whiskey
Add 2/4 caffeine free Diet Coke
Consume and refill until I can no longer take corners in forza.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
mine's the one where my dad never comes back home and mom's crying in her room with another man

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
When I pass out fully dressed, so when I wake up I'm ready to go.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey guys - but let's get real here. we've all seen the dangers of alcohol addiction and the harm it can bring. sure, you might be having a blast passing out in your chair with vomit down your front today, but years from now something bad might happen

it really is true what matthew broderick said - the only winning move is not to play

*drinks*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

3 hours until drinking time

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

numberoneposter posted:

3 hours until drinking time

Why wait?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Allgrain brewday, ferment, bottle, drink

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the ol mumble and stumble, forllowed by the ol bob and weave, followed by the ol sack o potatoes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah and the ol "foghorn leghorn"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My favorite drinking move is to take a shot of rum and chase it with beer. Then drink more beer

• Locked thread