Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

a big puffy jacket w/a REAL thick grenade patch on the back so that part of the jacket doesnt bend the same way at the rest of it and creases weird when u leave it in the closet for a year+

the scorpion jacket from drive instead with a grenade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Seriously, bring back City Name Sports Team merch

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

remigious posted:

A cute stuffed :frog: :3:

Did anyone mention that the smiley was inspired by an actual plush?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-out-frog-frogout-me-obrigue

e: Found one you can buy on etsy which is pretty expensive.

Graedyn
Feb 21, 2009

Wedge Regret
Hoodies and t-shirts. I have a couple of the old navy hand grenade hoodies and they're just about worn out.
Also t-shirts; the one I have is see-through already.
Big coffee mugs, like 20+ ounces
Travel mugs
SA logo mouse pads

That's all I've got.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

I would buy a shirt with this on it.

in it voted 5555555

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

schmorkys farts in a jar

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

TheMostFrench posted:

Did anyone mention that the smiley was inspired by an actual plush?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-out-frog-frogout-me-obrigue

e: Found one you can buy on etsy which is pretty expensive.

doesn't look the same

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Pimp out Centripetal Horse as a wedding singer. He's available, and mobile too!

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
Custom Fleshlight of Lowtax's rear end in a top hat

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jpegs. Jpegs are all the rage right now. People can't get enough. They are spending hundreds on jpegs. It's Jpeg mania out there. You need to get in on this hot new trend. Not spaceship jpegs though, that market is pretty saturated.

Some forums have little badges under your name for accomplishments or interests or some poo poo. That' would be a prime location to show off the jpegs you've bought. The best part is there are already plenty of jpegs ready to go.

:10bux: -- I spent $10 to buy this jpeg
:20bux: -- I spent $20 to buy this jpeg -- This series could easily be expanded to accommodate 'whales' would want to buy premium $50 or $100 jpegs.
:retrogames: -- I enjoy burning money to buy jpegs

While the direct "I spent money to buy jpegs' are clearly the best, you could also expand it to allow people to express interests beyond spending money (they still cost money though).

:coffee: - I enjoy coffee
:11tea: - I prefer tea
:chef: - I am a chef
:choco: - I am a ghost
:mason: - I am a member of the illuminati
:420: - I like weed.

Then you could have some jpegs to express your subforum allegiances. Tribalism never goes out of style.

:gb2byob:
:gb2fyad:
:gb2gbs:
:goof:
:w2byob:

Soon people will be submitting more and more jpeg badges they want to buy to express their connection to particular threads or other junk. You just rake in the cash. I don't know if you were around for the golden age of Gang Tags, but goons go crazy for this stuff. Then when the fad gets run into the ground and everyone is embarrassed about how much they spent on jpegs, you can sell an account option to hide all the jpegs.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Awful Cookbook, now with smooty chicken and chickencheese recipes.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Leroy Dennui posted:

Awful Cookbook, now with smooty chicken and chickencheese recipes.

with floor pizza recipes evidently.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Angela Christine posted:

Jpegs. Jpegs are all the rage right now. People can't get enough. They are spending hundreds on jpegs. It's Jpeg mania out there. You need to get in on this hot new trend. Not spaceship jpegs though, that market is pretty saturated.

Some forums have little badges under your name for accomplishments or interests or some poo poo. That' would be a prime location to show off the jpegs you've bought. The best part is there are already plenty of jpegs ready to go.

:10bux: -- I spent $10 to buy this jpeg
:20bux: -- I spent $20 to buy this jpeg -- This series could easily be expanded to accommodate 'whales' would want to buy premium $50 or $100 jpegs.
:retrogames: -- I enjoy burning money to buy jpegs

While the direct "I spent money to buy jpegs' are clearly the best, you could also expand it to allow people to express interests beyond spending money (they still cost money though).

:coffee: - I enjoy coffee
:11tea: - I prefer tea
:chef: - I am a chef
:choco: - I am a ghost
:mason: - I am a member of the illuminati
:420: - I like weed.

Then you could have some jpegs to express your subforum allegiances. Tribalism never goes out of style.

:gb2byob:
:gb2fyad:
:gb2gbs:
:goof:
:w2byob:

Soon people will be submitting more and more jpeg badges they want to buy to express their connection to particular threads or other junk. You just rake in the cash. I don't know if you were around for the golden age of Gang Tags, but goons go crazy for this stuff. Then when the fad gets run into the ground and everyone is embarrassed about how much they spent on jpegs, you can sell an account option to hide all the jpegs.

i remember when i first started playing cs competitively irc clans were a really big thing and everyone wanted to be in the really cool ones like 1g, [st], pz etc

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
towels

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A certificate recognizing the buyer's self diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome with a little grenade on it somewhere

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
one of those signs they have at gas stations to indicate when you have to be born before to buy cigarettes, but it says must be born after, and it has either aatrek or the reddit alien on it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wow rude posted:

one of those signs they have at gas stations to indicate when you have to be born before to buy cigarettes, but it says must be born after, and it has either aatrek or the reddit alien on it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hulk hogan meat shoes

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

in it voted 5555555

Same.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

a cape

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
One of those hoodies that zips up to cover your face, and its got one of the classic smilies on it so you look out of the eyes. Like :mrgw: :colbert: :stare: :frog: :regd09: :coal: or :madmax:

Edit: also city name sports team

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lamprey based merchandise... dont think this has been tried before

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I want a baseball cap with the logo and/or whatever on it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

A playdoh fun factory set in the form of goatse

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Gator Golf, but you hit the balls in to Frags' mouth and when he spits them out at you he shouts catch phrases

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
a real life.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
One of those old timey stock tickers but instead of stock info it prints out shitposts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Aralan posted:

One of those old timey stock tickers but instead of stock info it prints out shitposts

GKU and IGY are up! BUY BUY BUY

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

sincere answer:

Decent quality stickers, about half inch to maybe 2/5 inches big, just about? Or bigger if you like putting stuff on things like car bumpers, light poles and glory holes.

Emoticons, the grenade logo, maybe even thread title icon things? I think :iiam: would be cute to have plastered on stuff like my phone and laptop.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Sweater with kawaii grenade pattern (white on black)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Personalized Cliff Yablonski insult service. Send in your pic, Cliff will scrawl or ejaculate something on it, and send it back.
$14.95. If you live outside continental USA pls include an additional $7.95 (US dollars only)

• Locked thread