Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My rules for this is that we can swap but you don't get to gently caress my girlfriend and also my girlfriend doesn't get to know that I hosed your girlfriend and also I'm going to cum in her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If she gets pregnant then you get to raise my kid like it's your own and its only after you cosign the college loans that you get to find out that my superior cum is responsible for the child's scholastic and extracurricular success rather than any particular effort you put in

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Also that's a good time for me to dump my current gf and start dating your actual genetic daughter despite her busted rear end face

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
I wonder how the MGTOW community feels about this???

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The pro move is when you swing with just one person instead of a couple, and its a girl not a boy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I am not a book posted:

I wonder how the MGTOW community feels about this???

something something SEXUAL MARKETPLACE something something ECONOMICS 101 something scarcity :argh:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Had a couple who we are friends with invite us to a swinger club. But they were all like "We've asked a bunch of people and they all said no." So we were a little insulted along with being mildly nauseated.

Lol, hey we were waitlisting you guys but congratulations everyone else said no

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's not swinging it's the pussy cartel opening a free trade agreement.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Aralan posted:

Lol, hey we were waitlisting you guys but congratulations everyone else said no

Thats how I got my wife as well

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

subhuman filth posted:

Weren't you the guy who vehemently defended the poly lifestyle to much hilarity like a year ago

lol man

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
it's actually pretty fun as long as you treat it like a vacation and not like a *lifestyle* like some people do

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

bonobos know what's up

:yeah: let's all touch each others privates!

Moltke
May 13, 2009
I don't believe in having sex before or after marriage.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

subhuman filth posted:

Weren't you the guy who vehemently defended the poly lifestyle to much hilarity like a year ago

I dunno, maybe. Post some stuff that I said and let's investigate!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
what happens at a swingers meet if you don't have keys?

do you just flail your dick around with a blindfold on and the first person you hit is part of the couple you 'swing' with?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is that the start to some sort of rowdy movie? I wanna know what hand face looks like :getin:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

I didn't expect anything worthwhile to come of this thread but I was wrong

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
How do you get your wife to both agree to swing and not be pissed at you afterwards? Seems impossible.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

How do you get your wife to both agree to swing and not be pissed at you afterwards? Seems impossible.

That's the conundrum. Unless you married a filthy slut.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

stay safe perverty ghost

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah the two of us have had plenty of other partners, so maybe that's why we're pretty "meh" to the idea while our friends have affairs, break up with their wives/husbands, and are apparently into swinging.
hey op we're about the same age and we live in the same country wanna do it?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i would like to watch you have sex with yor gf and tell you when and where to come. this is a pleasure of mine.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

NOW, NOW! cum in her pussy

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

She is supposed to be tired of loving you but somehow aroused by some fat guy from down the street.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

stay safe perverty ghost

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I don't like sex. I've had sex a couple of times, but I don't like it. Is that weird? I like orgasms though. Jacking off is great. I emphasize, human touch is like needles into my skin. Just pain and hurt.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

I don't like sex. I've had sex a couple of times, but I don't like it. Is that weird? I like orgasms though. Jacking off is great. I emphasize, human touch is like needles into my skin. Just pain and hurt.

https://youtu.be/gMExAFWysU4

Maybe nsfw idk

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

subhuman filth posted:

I wanna hear more about this.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i would like to watch you have sex with yor gf and tell you when and where to come. this is a pleasure of mine.

I'm in.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, I like to have a third person in the room acting as a director. (No dudes tho)

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

the jungle V.I.P ..

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Someone want to come over and have sex with my girlfriend so I can play some PlayStation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Someone want to come over and have sex with my girlfriend so I can play some PlayStation?

shes fat, isnt she

• Locked thread