Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

At what time of day did PBS air the original series? Afternoon? After midnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm a happy little gay

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

How about we put a big happy tree right in front of the whole scenery, covering everything? It's your world.

*NO, BOB, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

gently caress I missed the baby owl

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

You can start to see him getting weak now. Kinda sad. IIRC the last show was taped a couple of weeks/days before his death.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I'm guessing the technique was invented as a way of cranking out as many hotel paintings as possible with the least amount of effort/time involved. Not saying it's bullshit, the side effect is that it's great for getting people to start painting.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

It's just not the same.

Look at this thread. It came together because it's broadcasted. Bob ross talks to all of us at the same time.

A youtube loop playlist ain't the same.

yeah it's about the communal feeling only real-time chat can establish. the camp fire in 2015.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

In two days, the countdown will end...

AND ANDY KAUFMAN WILL PREMIERE HIS NEW PAINTING SHOW!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Murphy Brownback posted:

I guess Bob Ross hates those of us stuck in Europe.

huh poo poo

• Locked thread