Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i thought the one on dotson their in that series was questionable as heck

Well these are Big 12 Refs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i thought the one on dotson their in that series was questionable as heck

There was the one obvious bullshit one with Doctson, but the other 3 were legit

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
we're going to gently caress around and let them kick a fg

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
drat what a kick

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, 57 yard FG.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Well a 57 yard field goal.. would you look at that.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

PostNouveau posted:

There was the one obvious bullshit one with Doctson, but the other 3 were legit

i thought the one on their last actual drive was questionable and if its not doctson, they don't call that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i thought the one on their last actual drive was questionable and if its not doctson, they don't call that

Was that the one in the end zone where the safety got there early? He was definitely early

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
lol that bobble for UNC was almost baaaad

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Was that the one in the end zone where the safety got there early? He was definitely early

no that was the one where doctson and chestnut were battling and doctson totes pushed off, but because he's a blitnikoff candidate, he gets the call

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Apollo Creed Jr. the Movie?

Yeah, I could see that

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

quote:

@jvickers78
WVU to be penalized 15 yards to start the 2nd half for impeding the TCU bands March onto the field at half time

:golfclap:

lol big xii

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

:laffo:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

sadly not true, but well, we all know it could be

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
You can't punch a guy, Georgia Southern.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

CaptainYesterday posted:

You can't punch a guy, Georgia Southern.

well, you can

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
WV has forgotten how to tackle.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

AfterFather posted:

WV has forgotten how to tackle.

duh and or hello

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...61a088755%27%5D

TCU and Boykin are awesome.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i am really not looking forward to our fan base pretending that rich or bill or someone ever faced a schedule as tough as the big xii slate

in october, we will (likely) have played four teams with a combined record of 30-1, two of which are legitimate playoff contenders, a third could beat anyone, and a fourth that is better lucky than good. three of them on the road.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Didn't want that touchdown anyway. Wow!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Another loving drop. Goddamn WVU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

:fork:

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
These West Virginia receivers must think they play for Auburn.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
e; wrong thread. apologies

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Perhaps not, but I do think that RichRod's best teams would be competitive against Baylor, TCU, etc.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Komet posted:

Perhaps not, but I do think that RichRod's best teams would be competitive against Baylor, TCU, etc.

In a single game, yeah? But it's the effect of have to do it every week. In the Big East you had one, maybe two games a year against a good team.

having to go four weeks in a row is a different story

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
WVU beating themselves.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

for the record we're the only big xii team to ever open with four straight top 25 teams and three of them were on the road.

god i hate our fans

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:rip: Holg

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
That throw :vince:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

so thats targeting right

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

nah, he's only really in trouble if we go 2-3 to close out the season

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

5-7 would prolly be enough to cook him, but i don't think that's gonna happen. i still think we're capable of finishing 8-4. texas worries more more than it should.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Refs didn't get the memo that you don't have to keep fixing the game when it's 37-10

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

big xii officials y'all

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Blewitt Blewitt.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Even when Pitt is doing something good, they gently caress up.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Pitt's kicker sure has an unfortunate surname.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

big xii officials y'all

• Locked thread