Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I was wondering why the Automata gameplay looked so amazing and then I remembered we have yet to get a single real current-gen character action game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I liked Korra. It was more or less exactly what I expected from a budget Platinum game.

I'll get Transformers when it goes on sale since I already have a holiday backlog.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
They will not rest until you can dodge-cancel in every single franchise that has ever existed.

My vote is Dinoriders next.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Dec 1, 2015

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah that looked awful.

On the other hand giant bosses are always the weakest part of character action games gameplay-wise (but the strongest spectacle-wise) because they ignore most of the mechanics that make fighting normal enemies fun.

• Locked thread