Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You turn to look, and to your horror me and Gino are looking at you. The Fuckass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Well I do gently caress asses so I guess you got me there op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's pronounced fu-kass

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Op is to be read in that funny new york voice

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
lol I stopped turning when I heard that when I was like 8

tickle daddy
Oct 16, 2015

by Lowtax
Vagino maybe

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i wouldn't care, honestly. it is literally impossible for me to feel personally insulted by working class trash. like, there is nothing they could say.

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
i am not a F butt

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

*has series of flashbacks providing context to earlier scenes in the film that show I was the fuckass all along*

No...no! *falls to knees, clutches head*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tickle daddy posted:

Vagino maybe

Ginos full name is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Hes a greek concreter

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hey fak you muthafakah! Don't make me an Pauly come ova there and give yah a wicked rear end kicking!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nicer alternative op:

*Gino brings be a wheelbarrow load of fresh piping hot Fuckass*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Isaac posted:

You turn to look, and to your horror me and Gino are looking at you. The Fuckass.

Ayyyyy! Whatsa matter with you? Get a load of this spicy meatball! Mama Mia! :italy:

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

That Robot posted:

Ayyyyy! Whatsa matter with you? Get a load of this spicy meatball! Mama Mia! :italy:

burn in hell

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ballass posted:

burn in hell

ayy lmao :sun:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
whatta you lookin' at ya mook? you wanna get ya face smashed in witta can of garbanzo beans?!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gino spent the first 34 years of his life alone on a greek island eating wildflowers. He weighs 420lbs and fuckass is the only word he knows in english or greek.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gaspy Conana posted:

i am not a F butt

yes you are totally a farty butt

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXpTXZ2vhPk

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Heres another thread idea i had but it dosent feel right to post it so soon.

Title: a litteral retard could do my job

Post: they actually do and thats why i get paid minimum wage

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

marone a mi! this loving guy!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Whatza matter with youz, fuckass? You lost? Looking for the street yo moma workin on tonight, heh heh heh. Eh gino? Think I seen his moma here last week heh heh heh. Now get outta heres!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gino is my closest confidant. Don't talk about his mother like that or he will come to your house and make you eat a kilo of olives.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Isaac posted:

Gino is my closest confidant. Don't talk about his mother like that or he will come to your house and make you eat a kilo of olives.

will they be the fancy green olives that have like cream cheese and jalapenos stuffed in them? :yum:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ginos made up man. I made him up and hes not real.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

They call you fuckass, eh? Whyse that, huh? Cause you get hosed in the rear end or cause you gently caress in the rear end? Either way is what dogs do, fuckass, get outta heres.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Son of Rodney posted:

They call you fuckass, eh? Whyse that, huh? Cause you get hosed in the rear end or cause you gently caress in the rear end? Either way is what dogs do, fuckass, get outta heres.

I like this post

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Goodnight gbs

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Focus? Maybe you need to get new glasses.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tony Baggadonuts grips his hairy calloused hand over his chest, pulling on his wifebeater and wringing out a single drop of pasta grease--his heart ached. Had he always been a fuckass? He'll never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gino shovel another few bags of fuckass over here

• Locked thread