Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

so I guess putting the map together was more important than finding out Trubel's origins. Also after finally catching up with this season I am...not sure how to take everything involving Adalind, even my parents were shaking their heads in disbelief that everything was just "ok" with her given everything she has done since the show started. If she just disappears for the rest of the season and Nick just kills people with Eve and Trubel, I will consider it a plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

hollylolly posted:

I think the writers are hinting toward how a hexenbiest's nature totally wipes out the "real" person you are. We see it happening to Juliette (now Eve), who has a horrific transition because she became a hexenbiest at such an old age. Adalind has always been one or was turned very young, so we see it happening in reverse for her (ok this doesn't take into account how she became normal once before and then did everything she could to become a hexenbiest again).

That still sounds like the writers backpedaling in trying to justify a relationship between her and Nick, which is still gross because she loving raped him and even better is that she did that to get her hexenbiest powers BACK. Besides, how does this work when Sean has more or less never shown any real malice or evil outside of season 1 where he was just being shifty and ~mysterious~, because he would still fall under the -biest problem since he is a zauberbiest.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Anyone else watching tonight? Looks like Adalind is going biest again.

Also was totally expecting Monroe and Nick to find the 12th century equivalent of "your treasure is in another church"

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Astrofig posted:

OH poo poo YOU GUYS EVE MIGHT HAVE FOUND A WAY TO BE JULIETTE AGAIN!!!

Edit: WHAT THE ACTUAL CHRISTING SHITFUCK

I'm gonna be honest, I have so little faith in the writers that I thought she was going to turn into Adalind. Honestly this is better just because I'm enjoying the Wesen CIA more than, well, everything else happening

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

sssooooooooooo what is going to happen if Juliette has re-emerged? Are we going to go through more "I'm ~eeeeeeevil~ now" poo poo like last year? Is Nick going to get back with her and Adalind sticks it out with Renard so that Rosemary's Baby doesn't murder everyone?

Did we drop the whole "Diana has Royal Blood" thing in favour of "she's a Zauxenbiest, she does scary things even in comparison to what Juliette/Eve has been demonstrated to do"? I mean I'm fine with that since this whole Black Claw seems waaaaaay more interesting than Royals feuding, especially since they kept dropping like flies.

• Locked thread