Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
I liked this one, it felt old school. I appreciate the Juliette references, especially from Rosalee. I am not a fan of the happy married life stuff with Adalind but love the safehouse, very practical. But why go to all the bother of moving house, putting the 'old life' stuff in storage and still keep Juliette's car?
I like that Rosalee was capable as well as caring. I loved Monroe freaking out at her capture, and his determination to find her. They are a very good representation of a happy loving couple and it just serves to highlight the problems with the other main relationship. I hope they don't sacrifice MonRosalee on the Clare Coffee altar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
I should say, I loved Juliette going bad. I loved it and cheered the whole way through. I related to a previously helpless and excluded character suddenly been given real power and running with it and being a serious badass. The superpowerful hexen bollocks was stupid, but adalind was never particularly fearsome despite being a natural born biest. I would have happily bought Juliette just putting all her frustration, anger and intelligence into it and creating science experiments to figure out her limits.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Awesome bike!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Looking badass!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Well at least they admitted it was a bad thing to do. I'm going with the theory that Nick has suffered a lot of trauma very recently and Adalind basically uses her feminine wiles as a survival mechanism so being unpowered and a mother has kicked it all up a gear. I hope. I pray.
Anyway Monroe and Rosalee continue to rock my world

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Thinking about it, is Meisner the only one she has not tried her wiles on? I remember she was under his protection, certainly, but it was pretty platonic?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Liked it, liked it! No Adalind so there is a plus. Badass Trouble, also fun. Munrosalee adorableness out the wazoo. I really, really loved Munroe's offer to deal with whatever is plaguing Rosalee. Genuine offer in all good intention, not a condescending one. I like that Rosalee has a flaw of putting her head on the sand, its very human. Eve is OK and I like the carefully controlled killer. The back story is nonsense but I like how she is so far.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Okay that scene was legitimately creepifying!

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
The big boss lurves Adalind, the lower downs are just nodding along and quietly throwing in references to her evil past because they can't call bullshit

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Rosalee has killed to defend herself and others before, why is she so scared of the junkie with no backup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Fallen Rib
Christ this was a disgusting episode. Definitely the wrong show to watch straight after breakfast.
Gross gross gross

• Locked thread