Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Is there anyway to decrease the smell from doggystyle sex? It feels so good, but yet, the smell is a major turn off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Sadly no

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I find that having sex with humans smells better.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Get a not gross girl hth

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Bible posted:

Get a not gross girl hth

all girls are gross

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

The Bible posted:

Get a not gross girl hth

Any girl thats down with doggystyle is inherently "nasty", but I want to get down n dirty without feeling I need to barf all over the place

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Continue until the smell becomes your new fetish, imo.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Any girl thats down with doggystyle is inherently "nasty", but I want to get down n dirty without feeling I need to barf all over the place

That's some tame sex you must be having.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

The Bible posted:

That's some tame sex you must be having.

Virgin alert, over compensating much?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Does it smell like poo poo? Most likely you're smelling poo poo and sweat.

Tell her to wipe better after she shits. Maybe suggest that she uses a wet wipe after she wipes too. Recommend when she showers that she sprays the hose at her crack every now and then.

I dunno. Good luck.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
...i don't have this problem op, my condolences

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Virgin alert, over compensating much?

Nah, next best thing; married.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Bible posted:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
There's a doggystyle convention?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

The Bible posted:

I'd rather be a virgin

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
what the gently caress are you talking about op

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think the OP is talking about puttibg his nose against the butt hole like a dog does

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
you are loving a literal dog op get a hume

naem
May 29, 2011

Find an ungross girl

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Frankenstyle posted:

There's a doggystyle convention?

I am hoping this too

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Is this the whole confusing doggy style with anal thing? Super funny, OP.

I'd rather be a virgin

Like you have a choice.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
stop loving people who don't know how to wipe their own rear end??? how is this a question

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i try and find the nastiest girls and men to hace sex with because i like the smrell a lot

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

let me gently caress your,i will smell butt " - me

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
you should have a sexy shower and pretend to be sexily stimulating her rear end but youre actually washing the sweat and poo poo off of it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

put your butt against his or her butt and fart, fart on a biutt

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow, tfeels so nice. (**) two butts against pressing against butss, touching buttholes, anyone else do this (everything about its)

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

sorry op, i dont understand the premise.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
so what im gently caress TARDED but at least im not lord wafflebeard

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Rub some kinda essential oil in her crack. Like mint smelling or something. if you don't have that kind of money just get one of those car perfume canisters from the local gas station

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I guess ad hominem attacks are allowed in the so called "new GBS", give me a break. Looks like this so called "forum" has a lot of room for growth

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
As somebody who has had sex with multiple women, I haven't had this problem. Even when I licked a girl's rear end it wasn't that bad.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
give props to the drawf

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

a serious tup op. women have anal glands that need to be washed out with a jet of high pressure water, or another neutral liquid, you can do this yourself if she doenst know about it and most girls dont becuase no one says anything. its located just a bove the anus hole with a bit of prodding and probing you can located it , you will be able to squeese a little bit of oily reside from it and it will be a light yellow to light brown colour. blood will not normally come out so if you see blood she might have a problem with her anal gland. it also makes a delicious salad dressing

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Testikles posted:

As somebody who has had sex with multiple women, I haven't had this problem. Even when I licked a girl's rear end it wasn't that bad.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is from when we were animals. if you carefully inspect a womens forearm you can find her dew claw unless she had it removied

Top City Homo posted:

give props to the drawf

:yikes:

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

lonesomedwarf posted:

wow, tfeels so nice. (**) two butts against pressing against butss, touching buttholes, anyone else do this (everything about its)

I am all about butts when they are touching other butts aka the A2A community ty lonesome dwarf

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is from when we were animals. if you carefully inspect a womens forearm you can find her dew claw unless she had it removied

:yikes:

Idiot.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Body odor is normally OK. When it makes you gag. Welp.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread