Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i dont want top notch content i dont care about either minecraft or autism or ofedoras thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
tell him he can post it here for $10!!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I was offered $10,000 last night if I married a very nice man's Romanian wife for two years time so they could be reunited in America, and the guy who asked me was going to get $1000 if he found someone to do it. I said no but I'm sure that opportunity is open to others.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Those regards are amongst the kindest I have ever seen, Lowtax. You should be nice to him :angel:

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Luvcow posted:

I was offered $10,000 last night if I married a very nice man's Romanian wife for two years time so they could be reunited in America, and the guy who asked me was going to get $1000 if he found someone to do it. I said no but I'm sure that opportunity is open to others.

Was his wife nice? I wouldn't want to marry someone I didn't get on with!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

concerned mom posted:

Was his wife nice? I wouldn't want to marry someone I didn't get on with!

I have no idea but the guy who asked me had his girlfriend marry the Romanian guy a few years ago and that's why he's trying to find someone, apparently their $10,000 didn't go as far as they thought it would.

To be clear I haven't seen these people in a few years and was not sure why he was even calling

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

god drat. george w bush was so awesome.

Oh Lord it seems so long, but you don't know what you got till its gone...

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Personally I think you missed out on a one in a lifetime opportunity to promote something awful. I mean it's not every day bloggers whore themselves out to the highest bidder on the internet.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

really looks like a scene out of naked gun

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

i worked at pizza hut in college and this old rear end buster armenian dude kept showing me photos of his daughter because he wanted me to go to armenia and meet her and i guess marry her so his family could come to usa.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

TheReverend posted:

i worked at pizza hut in college and this old rear end buster armenian dude kept showing me photos of his daughter because he wanted me to go to armenia and meet her and i guess marry her so his family could come to usa.

Why didn't you?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I prefer to do valuations of my own knowledges, thankses

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Luvcow posted:

10k is a pretty low offer actually. Going rate to the spouse for US citizenship through marriage is closer to 20k these days.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I hope you offered him a free account Richard, it's the least you can do for all the #VALUE he's going to supply us with.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

TheReverend posted:

Do you still have his number? I'm asking for myself text me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the only thing i love more than content is sponsored content, preferably sponsored branded content

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Demonachizer posted:

10k is a pretty low offer actually. Going rate to the spouse for US citizenship through marriage is closer to 20k these days.

does your new wife do spousal duties like help you put up christmas decorations and listen about your bad day

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sometimes I laugh really hard and it's those times I'm glad I have protection :)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hey lowtax in all seriousness have this guy write something banal and publish it as a front page article

it would be like meta comedy

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm interested in dollar value menu at Mcdonalds, OP

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
no Lowtax, I told you before i'm not buying any Mangosteen juice

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
This could be the key to SA's fiscal solvency.
Plus we would all get THE KNOWLEDGE.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
ask him about his views on the seminal political site lemonparty.org. tell him i'll give him 30 dinars

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

TheReverend posted:

You would have ended up being held for ransom.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I hope that it is secret, forbidden knowledge, not meant for mortal men

To know it is to go mad

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

HJE-Cobra posted:

I hope that it is secret, forbidden knowledge, not meant for mortal men

To know it is to go mad

my friend, bring it, I read the necronomicon on the can :smuggo:

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
I feel closer to Lowtax now that he is posting in RT (Rowdy Trout) on occasion. I watched all those gaminggarbage videos and thought that it would be nice to be his friend. Not sure if I am cool enough but if an ethiopian spammer can do it...

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Toadstrieb posted:

I feel closer to Lowtax now that he is posting in RT (Rowdy Trout) on occasion. I watched all those gaminggarbage videos and thought that it would be nice to be his friend. Not sure if I am cool enough but if an ethiopian spammer can do it...

Once you reg you're legally obligated to be friends with all SA users, including Lowtax. Upon his death were all to be buried alive with him in a big tomb. Thought everyone knew this. :confused:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Lowtax posted:

If so, this fantastic deal just arrived in my inbox!!! What should I say to him???? Maybe it will be the secrets to fixing archives (HINT: WE ARE WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT HD TO ARRIVE)

lol he thinks SA is a blog

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

Kuato posted:

Once you reg you're legally obligated to be friends with all SA users, including Lowtax. Upon his death were all to be buried alive with him in a big tomb. Thought everyone knew this. :confused:

What if one of us has a bigger tomb already built for us? Could CorpseTax be moved to this locale with his army of terracotta goons?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That Robot posted:

lol he thinks SA is a blog

I do too.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why is this guy not a mod yet

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Dibs on being buried next to his Xbox

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Give him a subforum please

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hell Yeah posted:

god drat. george w bush was so awesome.

yeah he owns

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Kuato posted:

Fine with this as long as Schmorky greets us in the afterlife

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im happy that the forums are goimg to have such value and knowledge, this is a great day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Kindest regards,

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Broenheim posted:

im happy that the forums are goimg to have such value and knowledge, this is a great day

forum nirvana is close at hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Make him do an article about butter

• Locked thread