Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Day Man posted:

We're quickly approaching the future of sex, no physical contact allowed.

If you don't take the woman sitting six feet away from you as a personal challenge then I don't know what to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

"Before every act"

In the future all sex will be threesomes because you will need someone to notarize the documents of consent before touching can occur

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It is obvious I have a deficiency. When I consume alcohol I become sexually entitled. Alcohol impairs the senses and makes me act inappropriately. This is not an isolated incident, wherein I was just drunk in a club and touched another person. It happened in two clubs. I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Please ban alcohol so this never happens again.

THE TIDE HAS TURNED, BITCH. PREPARE FOR A SWIFT, UNRELENTING SOCIAL MEDIA BACKLASH.

Haha, just kidding. She's a fairly attractive black lady, so she gets off the hook (except forfeiting her made up position in a schizoid social movement.)

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
something is fishy here, she has the proper yarn hair but does not appear to have a septum piercing. I don't really think she is a campus feminist. she's an MRA plant

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This drunken rapist should be behind bars

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

something is fishy here, she has the proper yarn hair but does not appear to have a septum piercing. I don't really think she is a campus feminist. she's an MRA plant

huh ? Gis her name and it's right there

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 30, 2015

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
maybe it says something about how strict your requirements are for consent if even the most hardcore radical adherents to your doctrine can't fulfill them

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

before i bang you i'd just like to get a bunch of this out of the way *loads powerpoint presentation* first of all i would like your consent to do what is shown in figure A here *uses laser pointer to indicate oral sex* please sign on the line indicating "oral sex" if you consent to this activity with me.
good, thank you. only 45 more to go and then a nondisclosure agreement about my penis and we'll be having sex in no time!

I never considered having people sign an NDA regarding my penis. This would solve so many issues for me (having a tiny dick & also people knowing about it), is there a standard form I can use

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Germstore posted:

If you don't take the woman sitting six feet away from you as a personal challenge then I don't know what to say.

It's time for a "who can ejaculate the farthest?" competition!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

before i bang you i'd just like to get a bunch of this out of the way *loads powerpoint presentation* first of all i would like your consent to do what is shown in figure A here *uses laser pointer to indicate oral sex* please sign on the line indicating "oral sex" if you consent to this activity with me.
good, thank you. only 45 more to go and then a nondisclosure agreement about my penis and we'll be having sex in no time!

There was a law and order episode like this. Despite the fact that she not only signed the waivers but have verbal consent multiple times on video he was found guilty of rape. I guess what I'm saying is you're a loving rapist, hell yeah. A dirty sick rapist.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

huh ? Gis her name and it's right there

oh I just saw the picture in the OP, I guess she is a legit hashtag activist after all.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Non disclosure agreement for my penis sounds fantastic! Seriously.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
utterrly disgusting behavor imo

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Being in young radical progressive social circles would suck so bad. Imagine all the drama, bitchiness and petty spite of regular college kids, then add on an even greater concentration of overbearing personalities, byzantine and ever changing social norms, legitimised tantrums, a tendency to connect every interaction and minor annoyance to larger social political issues, and have rape sub in for witchcraft/reds as the focus of moral panic. Even if your racial/gender/sexual identity grants you moral authority status you can still be taken out by the most insubstantial of accusations, and your own beliefs and the social pressures you have endorsed prevent you from not agreeing and taking responsibility even if you aren't so indoctrinated as to actually think you did wrong.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Moon Atari posted:

Being in young radical progressive social circles would suck so bad. Imagine all the drama, bitchiness and petty spite of regular college kids, then add on an even greater concentration of overbearing personalities, byzantine and ever changing social norms, legitimised tantrums, a tendency to connect every interaction and minor annoyance to larger social political issues, and have rape sub in for witchcraft/reds as the focus of moral panic. Even if your racial/gender/sexual identity grants you moral authority status you can still be taken out by the most insubstantial of accusations, and your own beliefs and the social pressures you have endorsed prevent you from not agreeing and taking responsibility even if you aren't so indoctrinated as to actually think you did wrong.

The safe space, SJW community being one of the most needlessly toxic and hateful groups of the modern age is just such dumb irony

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm glad the same kind of retard uses various words such as toxic and shitlord etc a whole bunch so I can quickly recognize them and skip their words

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still not convinced these people are real

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I'm still not convinced these people are real

go visit PYF and QCS for proof

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
That's when it happened officer. This drunk bitch just bumps right into me out on the dance floor. I felt her elbow on my lower ribs. I felt her touch me. It's irrelevant if it was an accident, because even so she still needs to be held accountable for her actions.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

go visit PYF and QCS for proof

I thought pyf was just a reserve drainage pond for cat pictures when YOSPOS overflows

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

It's like a beep boop robot thing where we need a flow chart to have sex. All because we've become a bunch of autists who can't read social situations.

the future of human evolution is a bunch of autists because human interaction is outdated and social skills are a dead end skill

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
trains are the future

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

TEAYCHES posted:

all sex is rape

quote:

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.

This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because it’s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death (See factcheckme.wordpress.com for her work on the reproductive harms of PIV, click on the “intercourse series” page or “PIV” in the search bar). If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: “behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something”. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy. PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE.

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and it’s absolutely revolting and violating.

The term “gently caress you” is not an insult for nothing, men know why – it’s the worst thing you can do to a human being. It is in itself an extremely physically invasive act, very often painful, generally at the beginning before the pain may be cut off by the genital arousal; causes all sorts of tears, bruises, swelling, discomfort, STDs, vaginal infections, urinary infections, genital warts, HIV and death. Not to forget the additional sado-gynecological interventions/ costs of PIV-maintenance, and all the secondary physical mutiliation and financial costs that go with our duty to make ourselves look decorative for male sexual consumption – such as hair removal, make-up, starvation or forced feeding, torturous limb deforming or cutting up, etc.

The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that it’s not meant to be. The vagina’s primary function isn’t to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out. Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

There’s a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because it’s so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.

Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise. The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking. To give a classic example, many women in prostitution may not identify the act of prostitution as rape, except if the act wasn’t paid for. It doesn’t stop us from saying that all prostitution is rape. We know that our subjective feelings or thoughts may be colonised by men’s perspectives and as radical feminists we don’t let that override and erase the objective reality of violence. (PS -The reason why ONLY the lack of payment is defined as rape is because the offence here isn’t against the prostituted woman but the pimp who was deprived of his income. Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.)

Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
YESSSS!!!
YES! YES! YES! YES YESSS
RAAAAPPPPEEEE

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
just to recall a basic fact

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
im heterocage-free

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Day Man posted:

We're quickly approaching the future of sex, no physical contact allowed.

demolition man was a prophecy

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and it’s absolutely revolting and violating.

i am triggersexual and i find this problematic, and slightly arousing

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
wanna stuff that V like i would a corpse just recalling a basic fact here

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
a good halloween gently caress with a hot corpse

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
What are the odds she wrote this whole thing one handed

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZnQPLJi2t4

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
no corpse unfucked, no child left undead, peniel dejections everywhere

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"Mein Fuhrer! I can gently caress!"

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
this chick I'd definitely dumb as gently caress but at least she walks the sjw walk instead of just talking the talk on her blog. I can muster an iota of respect for that in a hosed up kinda way

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

nerd death screech posted:

this chick I'd definitely dumb as gently caress

I'd dumb as well. A+ 100% agreed

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I thought pyf was just a reserve drainage pond for cat pictures when YOSPOS overflows

it is except it's also where gbs 1.0 went

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
GBS is the ocean. Dump whatever garbage you want in here. Occasionally you'll have someone trying to play Greenpeace but in the long run no one can reverse the constant flow of poo poo.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lets make sjw haikus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/10/hooking-up-when-youre-an-anti-rape-activist.html

quote:

Keenan herself, though, sometimes finds it hard not to go on the offensive. She’s so used to laying down the nitty-gritty details of consent that she's been known to open romantic interactions with a spiel that feels straight out of a student handbook.

She animatedly tells a story about a recent Tinder rendezvous: “One time, I agreed to meet with this guy at 8 or 9 at night. Before we met, I said to him, ‘This is the work I do, I know the chief of police ... so, don't try and get creepy; I know all my rights.’ And five minutes later, he was like, ‘Actually, I'm really not OK with how you just assume I'm a bad guy. And I get very bad vibes from that, so we shouldn't hang out anymore.’”

“I was in a rage. He was a total fuckboy about consent,” she said.

• Locked thread