Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Lowtax is currently seeking some 'cash infusion' for 'Upgrades' to a 'cloud' , so instead of just donating I thought I'd offer up some free Avs.

I'd like to say first come first served, but this is GBS ~6.0 or whatever and some of you are some real bitchmade tards so I'll probably exercise a little discretion. I'm also no artist, so I'd need the image/text your like.

Since it's the same cost anyway you can also recommend an Av for someone else.
Feel free to contribute as well!
I'll kick things off with free 5 avatars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

where the hell were you on wednsday night

Oh, did this happen like 3 days ago? lol

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's streamlined, and good.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Rape Stink posted:

give me an av

Bob Saget IRL posted:

I would like an artistic rendition of myself. Bob Saget. I'm Bob Saget.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

http://imgur.com/4xiSGj2

i think thats the right size?

edit:

you can add whatever flavour text you want if you wanna

Docahedron posted:

If you still want to do this http://imgur.com/j6nIEkX

and some kind of horrible ice/snow/cold related pun. Like Mr. Freeze in Batman & Robin.

ThePriceIsRight posted:

i want one of thsoe avatars that look like someone got really mad at me so i can be proud of someone getting really mad at me and ill have posting cred. (credit) for having gotten someone mad

I'll set em up tonight.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I haven't forgotten but it's super late and I'll do it after some coffee in the AM :coal:

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

lol, nobody is getting an avatar from this poo poo.

You are incorrect.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Enjoy.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Office Commando posted:

go gently caress yourself, op.

This is mean spirited and uncalled for. Where is you sense of community, friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm all cashed out and no one else seems to want to participate. Sorry guys.

• Locked thread