Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the vehicle that gets you from A to B, whether its your own or public transport it doesnt matter

the thing with wheels that you form a platonic or potentially erotic attachment to

Cons:

i drive a 99 isuzu rodeo. it has 4X drive which is good for off road action but the switch doesnt work so i have to crawl under the car to switch the vacuum tubes manually

the dash lights dont work so if im driving at night i need to either keep the dome light on or hold my lighter up to the dash to read the gauges

there are two buttons labeled "power drive" and "winter drive" and i have no idea what the gently caress they actually do, never used them

the shift lever never correctly indicates what gear i am in, i have to guess from experience

the rear hatch has a huge dent in it from when i stupidly let my nephew try to back up a trailor

back left mudflap is missing? sure you know it is. dont know why

shimmies from side to side at high speed, enough to blend a decent shake

Pros: i can smash through/over fuckin anything, nothing stands in my way fuckface yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i use shanks pony, op

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I've got a car that would have blown their loving minds back in 1920.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
check engine light was in for a month straight, then it cleared by itself.

who needs mechanics :smug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol if youre not carrier via litter

just...el...oh...el

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

My current car sucks fuel like crazy. My next one is going to be electric since I do 95% city driving.

Come on Tesla Model III

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
2006 subaru forester. It seems incredibly badly of broken eggs.

Edit : smells*

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I thought this was going to be about toilets

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I drove a MR flatbed truck yesterday and it owned. Put it in reverse and you start beepin baby.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
:krad:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Last week i was doing some work and we had to wait for someone to come pick up the v8 diesel landcruiser cause noone was trusted with it. I had to drive a brand new audi instead.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
had to drive home at less than 20 cause the car would die if i went faster

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
OP just wire some LED lights under the instrument cluster, you can get some that wire directly into 12V so you can use your lighter plug and they just glue right on! like these

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
2005 mustnag with custom tail lights :D

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU