Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Fruit Smoothies posted:

I am sure Clarkson was doing exactly the same thing when he said those few offensive slurs. He was being hilarious.

Nail on head!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I like to think he is funny in spite of but I am worried a lot of assholes think he is funny because of

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
there's a slope in the bridge

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Fruit Smoothies posted:

If this forum has taught me anything, is that it's absolutely fine to use offensive terms like human being, and to claim someone (like Clarkson) is gay as long as it's hilarious. (In fact, in GBS you can pretty much do it even when it's not hilarious.) I am sure Clarkson was doing exactly the same thing when he said those few offensive slurs. He was being hilarious.

Homosexuality is inherently hilarious. If you don't think so, you're severely broken as a person and should probably just OD on pot or whatever people like you do.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Catch a tiger by the toe? That's not racist at all. I need to remind people what that rhyme is all about!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

BigBoss posted:

Homosexuality is inherently hilarious. If you don't think so, you're severely broken as a person and should probably just OD on pot or whatever people like you do.

how does it even work

does 1 dick go inside the other

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

The Goatfather posted:

how does it even work

does 1 dick go inside the other

look up "docking"

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

LordArgh posted:

look up "docking"

Jesus Christ too much info

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
jeremy clarkson is loving pitiful and his grown-rear end son calls him daddy like a child

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Fruit Smoothies posted:

If this forum has taught me anything, is that it's absolutely fine to use offensive terms like human being, and to claim someone (like Clarkson) is gay as long as it's hilarious. (In fact, in GBS you can pretty much do it even when it's not hilarious.) I am sure Clarkson was doing exactly the same thing when he said those few offensive slurs. He was being hilarious.

you sound like a fag

SmokaDustbowl posted:

jeremy clarkson is loving pitiful and his grown-rear end son calls him daddy like a child

he's probs still loving his kid, as is british custom

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Finlo Clarkson is like 19 you twat... You are just jealous of a real man like Jeremy Clarkson who can say what ever he wants to/about anybody and back it up with his fists!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Finlo Clarkson is like 19 you twat... You are just jealous of a real man like Jeremy Clarkson who can say what ever he wants to/about anybody and back it up with his fists!

lmao he calls his dad "daddy" and his name is finlo

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Haha his son is called Finlo?

Anyway another reason Clarkson is worthless scum is because he is best friends with our pigfucker prime minister.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lmao he calls his dad "daddy" and his name is finlo

How do you know what he calls his father? Are you a peeping tom?

Also Finlo is an old manx name.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Jeremy Clarkson has a small penis just like his supporters.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Tramadol Junkie posted:

How do you know what he calls his father? Are you a peeping tom?

youtube

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fruit Smoothies posted:

Whatevs, fuckboy.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
To show you the stupidity of Top Gear viewers, Clarkson on one episode started to troll FIAT.
One idiot in the crowd just shouted 'Yeah, gently caress the French'.

And these idiots are meant to be car lovers.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
The show is scripted you retarded hippy.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

link?

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

frankly I hate anyone that enjoys a thing or participates in a subculture they're just filth

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
lol if you think you have to know anything about cars to enjoy top gear

i for one know nothing about anything and i love watching three old brits drive around third world country roads talking about how they were better under british rule, and sometimes they don't even go to america

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Yo, imma blob posted:

lol if you think you have to know anything about cars to enjoy top gear

i for one know nothing about anything and i love watching three old brits drive around third world country roads talking about how they were better under british rule, and sometimes they don't even go to america

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He's such a gay sex icon. Which he's probably secretly cool about.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

raditts posted:

Wasn't taking a swipe at the bbc what got him in this situation in the first place?

hah

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
a small man drives a very large car around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoRmT0iRic

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Grown rear end women call me daddy all the time big deal

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
gently caress my rear end and fill it with red striated aids cum

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Sphinxster posted:

Counterpoint-- both cars and guns are fun even if you aren't the insane weirdo most fans are.

This is true.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
they basically have a deathwish signing with amazon prime

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don't think Clarkson and friends care if anyone's watching the show or not, they got their zillion dollar contracts signed already so Amazon will take the fall.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress off pom

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bluewedge posted:

gently caress my rear end and fill it with red striated aids cum

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lots of butthurt sjw in here who can't stand the awesomeness that is jezza

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i think anyone who gets offended by top gear should be taken out into the street and shot in front of their family, imo

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

What about people who thought the whole Top Gear concept had gotten really stale and would rather see them do another type of tv show?

James May had the best solo shows imo, the big events like building a house out of LEGO, running a model train between towns, the meccano bridge etc. etc. It sucks that amazon probably put an end to those side projects :(

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Tramadol Junkie posted:

BBC deserve everything they get and so does that Irish producer.

Liberals and Irish should not be in the UK

Which Daily Mail writer are you

Fluo
May 25, 2007

OP what is your opinion on Stephen Fry?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Fluo posted:

OP what is your opinion on Stephen Fry?

He's quite funny and entertaining for a human being, which is unusual becuase most faggots are unfunny and annoying like Dale Winton or Graham Norton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Fluo posted:

Which Daily Mail writer are you

I write for Mail Online.

• Locked thread