Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
trying to think of fun party ways to commit suicide in the bay area this evening. all i have come up with thus far is dressing like rain and jumping off of a building over a dry spot.

help a goon die in a way that doesn't ruin the party?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im probably gonna die from having sex, i do it so much, kinda addickted

good way to go imo

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
you live in the bay area and you can't think of how to kill yourself? isn't that what your bridge is for?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

starve yourself to death and pretend to be an african child

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Horniest Manticore posted:

you live in the bay area and you can't think of how to kill yourself? isn't that what your bridge is for?

think of the logistics of being on foot on bay/gg bridge on one of the most troublesome nights of the year; i wouldn't make it off.

symbolic posted:

starve yourself to death and pretend to be an african child

i barely eat already so i have the bloated stomach thing coming along. would blackface be offensive if i plan on dying anyway?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Office Commando posted:

i barely eat already so i have the bloated stomach thing coming along. would blackface be offensive if i plan on dying anyway?
probably not, no

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
you could pull the ultimate "whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??" and not kill yourself!

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

lorn Wayne posted:

you could pull the ultimate "whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??" and not kill yourself!

that seems a little loving pointless.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You should dress up as someone calling the Suicide Prevention Hotline a ho ho

But really seek help, friend! :)

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if you're white, go in blackface and a hooded sweatshirt and get killed by cops

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
go as david foster wallace and hang yourself

or as kurt cobain and shoot yourself

or elliott smith and stab yourself in the chest

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
drown yourself

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Hang yourself in your front yard and everyone will assume you are a decoration. That's pretty festive.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

go as david foster wallace and hang yourself

or as kurt cobain and shoot yourself

or elliott smith and stab yourself in the chest

if someone can find a mentally unstable asian chick to stab me, the elliott smith wouldn't be hard.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Give me all your money before you kill yourself please. I'll still be here and could really use it.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Broenheim posted:

drown yourself

not even a costume? like am i ariel but she went back to the water before she could breathe it again?

i'm going for festive death here, something where i'm still dead but the kids trick-or-treating aren't scarred for life, just a year or so.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Windows 98 posted:

Give me all your money before you kill yourself please. I'll still be here and could really use it.

bay area? come get it. it's not much.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Office Commando posted:

if someone can find a mentally unstable asian chick to stab me, the elliott smith wouldn't be hard.

you're in sf, throw a rock

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

you're in sf, throw a rock

berkeley, but i'll put a sign outside; "seeking 1 mid-terms stressed korean girl to murder me while i dress like elliott smith"

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
trick yourself by finding a new lease on life, seek professional help and stop being suicidal, peace on earth op :)

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Have you considered dropping a couple of pills and going out, to dance, alone if you don't have any friends?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within
no, i really haven't. i kept myself alive this long, honestly, to finish the wheel of time book series. it's done now and i really can't find anything in existence worth staying around in a state of panic/depression.

e: and i would more than likely do something dumber on drugs like not die and be all terri schiavo or something.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Voted 1.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

speedball or bust

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

The Goatfather posted:

speedball or bust

bring me herion and cocaine and let's celebrate the farley documentary.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Office Commando posted:

no, i really haven't. i kept myself alive this long, honestly, to finish the wheel of time book series. it's done now and i really can't find anything in existence worth staying around in a state of panic/depression.
The Game of Thrones books is another possibly unfinishable series, why not try that?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

jBrereton posted:

The Game of Thrones books is another possibly unfinishable series, why not try that?

already did it, and i'm pretty sure all depression will have claimed it's victims before grrm finishes it.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Have you considered writing Wheel of Time fanfiction until you die?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Office Commando posted:

trying to think of fun party ways to commit suicide in the bay area this evening. all i have come up with thus far is dressing like rain and jumping off of a building over a dry spot.

The state will stop you because they own you

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Since you're considering ending your existence, is there anything you've ever wanted to do that you've been too afraid to try? I mean, the regular consequences of daily life don't mean jack poo poo anymore if you're going to be dead anyway.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get drunk and ride a brakeless track bike for the first time down one of those huge hills you guys have

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Dress up as me and masturbate yourself to death.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

what you do is set yourself up to hang from the top of a tall building, or an overpass or something, with steel cable. you want to use thin steel cable and let yourself drop at least a good 10-20 feet so that the force will totally sever your head from the rest of your body. then right before you jump you superglue both your hands to the sides of your head so that whoever finds your body will find you there crumpled on the ground decapitated holding your own head in your hands

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

Since you're considering ending your existence, is there anything you've ever wanted to do that you've been too afraid to try? I mean, the regular consequences of daily life don't mean jack poo poo anymore if you're going to be dead anyway.

i'd like to try not being an emotional void, and that weird rotted shark meat from Iceland or wherever in the vikinglands they make it.

numberoneposter posted:

get drunk and ride a brakeless track bike for the first time down one of those huge hills you guys have

did that already, you just end up sore and drunk with a broke bike.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Office Commando posted:

do something that increases gentrification in San Francisco and includes a banner reading "lol gently caress your ethnic neighborhoods"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Office Commando posted:

e: and i would more than likely do something dumber on drugs like not die and be all terri schiavo or something.

also pls live and don't be a retard that offs himself

there's no afterlife, you know

if you don't have anything else to do, live for annoying tumblr folk and being as problematic as possible

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
have you tried killing yourslef, op???

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Office Commando posted:

if you're nerdy enough for wheel of time you're nerdy enough for discworld

but please don't do anything even less cool than reading discworld

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
eat so many laxatives that you poo poo your own skeleton out. pretty spoopy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Office Commando posted:

berkeley, but i'll put a sign outside; "seeking 1 mid-terms stressed korean girl to murder me while i dress like elliott smith"

stressed korean girls at berkeley are probably up for a murder-suicide so you might get someone to go w you to the afterlife!

• Locked thread