Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

go as bud dwyer and shoot yourself op, someone will prolly even film it and put it on youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
dress up all "thug" and go into compton dropping n-bombs. they'll take care of you

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
tbh tho op you should probably wander out into the desert and see what happens maybe you will break thru and the greatest irony will be that you die, unable to find help, after realizing you want to live

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Have you tried...
LSD

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

there is a strong tradition of suicide by cop in this country, it even happened in the teen classic outsiders :911:

also famous novel Ragtime by EL Doctorow

ExplosionFactory
Oct 4, 2007
dress up as a vampire, party all night, set yourself on fire when the sun rises

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

ExplosionFactory posted:

dress up as a vampire, party all night, set yourself on fire when the sun rises

no, YOU should dress up as a vampire. because you SUCK ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahah

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Maybe your costume could be "alive, not dead depressed person who is seeking professional help for their condition" op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

are you still alive op? bc if so you're "winning" in my book!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

The Goatfather posted:

what you do is set yourself up to hang from the top of a tall building, or an overpass or something, with steel cable. you want to use thin steel cable and let yourself drop at least a good 10-20 feet so that the force will totally sever your head from the rest of your body. then right before you jump you superglue both your hands to the sides of your head so that whoever finds your body will find you there crumpled on the ground decapitated holding your own head in your hands

you have a fukken cool av dude

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

Office Commando posted:

i'd like to try not being an emotional void, and that weird rotted shark meat from Iceland or wherever in the vikinglands they make it.

There's not enough good emotions in the outside world to ever fill that void. You have to find a way to strike a bargain with the void and keep going.
Read some of Albert Camus' work. Live your life in revolt.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fistfight a shark

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

nomadologique posted:

stressed korean girls at berkeley are probably up for a murder-suicide so you might get someone to go w you to the afterlife!

craigslist should help with this.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Have you tried...
LSD

yes, can't find any at the moment.

Horniest Manticore posted:

dress up all "thug" and go into compton dropping n-bombs. they'll take care of you

richmond is closer and far more frightening.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

nomadologique posted:

are you still alive op? bc if so you're "winning" in my book!

gotta sync up with the festivities tonight so i'm not too much of a bother and get cleaned up with the rest of the holiday garbage in the morning.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

real headless horseman

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Office Commando posted:

craigslist should help with this.

yes, can't find any at the moment.

richmond is closer and far more frightening.

come to richmond and ill kill you for uh.. 20 bucks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

i'll do it for $10

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Enfield posted:

we can split the distance and meet at del norte bart station.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

I will pay you 15 dollars to strangle you to death. I will even suck your dick before, during, and after

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

subhuman filth posted:

I will pay you 15 dollars to strangle you to death. I will even suck your dick before, during, and after

is this an exclusive offer or open to anyone?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

subhuman filth posted:

can it be made into a fun two-man costume experience? i don't want to ruin anyone's holiday. just die.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Challenge Hacksaw Jim Duggan to a death match and then just keep trying to kiss him

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
any particular reason you want to die op?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

this thread is gay and bad gas thread ban op

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
why do you want to kill yourself op?

i mean humans don't even live that long if you just hang about for a while its basically the same effect, except your body has begun to betray you so its like whatevs at that point

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

lorn Wayne posted:

any particular reason you want to die op?

i haven't been genuinely happy since 2004. i can name two people in this world who give enough of a poo poo about me to initiate a conversation with me in any manner that doesn't end with an increase in their material wealth. the majority of my friends have trickled away/died and enough of my attempts to find other people to talk to end weird because i'm a sadbrains.

i don't know, man, why do you want to be alive?

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

this thread is gay and bad gas thread ban op

gas op with sarin

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
you are going to make those two people really sad

you should prob go to therapy/see a doctor/get meds op

i got probated for saying this before but maybe even self medicate with recreational drugs if thats what it takes to stop you killing yourself. when i was depressed as hell i realised that not caring about living anymore made me the freeest person in the world so i could do whatever i wanted. took a bunch of drugs until life got better, then got clean and now life is p great.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Office Commando posted:

i haven't been genuinely happy since 2004. i can name two people in this world who give enough of a poo poo about me to initiate a conversation with me in any manner that doesn't end with an increase in their material wealth. the majority of my friends have trickled away/died and enough of my attempts to find other people to talk to end weird because i'm a sadbrains.

tbqh i'm in sort of in a similar situation, a few months ago i tried to take my own life by swallowing 50 pills that slow your heart rate down to a crawl and combining that with a litre of vodka, before thinking 'nah i dont wanna go out this way at 28', throwing up as much as i could and calling an ambulance.

at the moment poo poo hasn't really looked up, i mean from the outside i seem normal cos i have a pretty good job and 'routine' etc, but i still feel poo poo. moving out tomorrow too because my home environment is toxic, and gonna be hostelling/possibly homeless for a while till i can secure a room somewhere (london is poo poo and expensive).

so to answer your question i dunno. i'm just on autopilot, although i don't have suicidal thoughts anymore. meds and a few friends have helped i guess? :shrug: i don't think killing yourself in a wacky halloween way is the answer though dude.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

this isn't E/N take your drama suicide and shove it up your rear end ugly

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
my dad is a krazy kommie and he told me that people who kill themselves without taking out a bunch of rich people with them are pathetic

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
stick your head in the microwave.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

The Saurus posted:

my dad is a krazy kommie and he told me that people who kill themselves without taking out a bunch of rich people with them are pathetic

also this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
op literally one of the luckiest human beings who has ever existed

imagine being born in caveman times or the middle ages or in modern iraq

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

lorn Wayne posted:

tbqh i'm in sort of in a similar situation, a few months ago i tried to take my own life by swallowing 50 pills that slow your heart rate down to a crawl and combining that with a litre of vodka, before thinking 'nah i dont wanna go out this way at 28', throwing up as much as i could and calling an ambulance.

at the moment poo poo hasn't really looked up, i mean from the outside i seem normal cos i have a pretty good job and 'routine' etc, but i still feel poo poo. moving out tomorrow too because my home environment is toxic, and gonna be hostelling/possibly homeless for a while till i can secure a room somewhere (london is poo poo and expensive).

so to answer your question i dunno. i'm just on autopilot, although i don't have suicidal thoughts anymore. meds and a few friends have helped i guess? :shrug: i don't think killing yourself in a wacky halloween way is the answer though dude.

it isn't wacky halloween, i don't like being a bother in what i do as much as i can without completely ruining whatever i set out to accomplish, so having something that blends in work and keeps everyone else's night from being ruined too badly.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

The Saurus posted:

i genuinely cannot disagree with this.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Office Commando posted:

Well I'm talking to you and not getting paid for it

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Well I'm talking to you and not getting paid for it

i just threw a dollar out the window god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
I don't understand why you give a poo poo about "ruining other peoples holiday". The fact you're making an excuse means that you honestly don't want to do it, deep down.

The whole "I've only got two people that can deal with me" thing is also completely fixable. I have quite a few friends who are insane alcoholics and I get along with them fine.

I hadn't felt anything emotionally since around 2005 or so myself, until this year. If I had offed myself I couldn't experience what I am experiencing now. So, just make absolutely sure you want to go through with this before you do it.

• Locked thread