Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k
I grew up in Des Moines, Iowa where things are a little different this time of year: kids go trick-or-treating on the 30th instead of actual Halloween (a weird hold-over from the 1930s), and in order to get candy you have to tell a joke. No trick? No treat. Earn your wages, I guess. You get used to public speaking pretty fast when one night a year doors swing open to reveal the expectant faces of strangers holding the paydirt, all eyes on you.

Anyway, GBS hasn't had a joke thread in awhile, so here are some of my old favorites:

Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "You know how to drive this thing?"

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his belt. Bartender says, "What's with the wheel?" Pirate says, "Arrr, it's drivin' me nuts."

Werner Heisenberg is pulled over. Cop says, "You know how fast you were goin?" Heisenberg: "No, but I know exactly where I am."

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo drizzle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

A man walks into a bar

DOH watch where youre going doofus!! :xd:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
there was this guy named arturo and this motherfucker ripped him off for a buck so he shows up to the guys work to kill him and he gets the guy wrong TWICE so the headines read 'artie chokes three for a dollar at grocery hut'

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

poopzilla posted:

A man walks into a bar

DOH watch where youre going doofus!! :xd:

Legit laughed in real life.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
What's the best thing about the Holocaust?

It was free.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

So there was this farmer, his son, and the only animal on their farm that survived the winter: a duck. One day the farmer is sittin? down paying off last month?s heating bill when he realized that they were broke. He told his son to go into town and sell the duck for as much money that he could get. So the boy started off to town.

He came up to a prostitute that was uglier than the rear end of the duck he carried in his arms. The hooker looked straight at the boy and said, "The loving begins at $10, you got $10?" The boy had no money, so he started to walk away, but the hooker stopped him and said that she would accept that duck in his hands instead of $10. The boy gleefully accepted, so they went off and had sex.

An hour later, as the boy was leaving, the hooker pleaded that he gently caress her again because it was the best loving of her life. She offered him the duck back, and they went at it again.

Another hour passes, and the boy heads home, duck in hand. On the way, the duck gets spooked and flies from the boy?s hands. It flew directly into the path of an oncoming car, obliterating the duck. The man driving gets out and appologizes for the boy?s duck. The man hands the boy 25 dollars for his trouble and goes on his way.

Later, the boy goes home and hands his father 25 dollars. The father notices that his son looks exhausted and asks him, "What happened?"

The boy's reply was this: "I got a gently caress for a duck, a duck for a gently caress, and 25 bucks for a hosed up duck."

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

BossRighteous posted:

The loving begins at $10

artichoke
Sep 29, 2003

delirium tremens and caffeine
Gravy Boat 2k

huskarl_marx posted:

there was this guy named arturo and this motherfucker ripped him off for a buck so he shows up to the guys work to kill him and he gets the guy wrong TWICE so the headines read 'artie chokes three for a dollar at grocery hut'

v. nice

What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married?

Feyoncé

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Alzheimer's.
Alzheimer's who?
Knock knock.

• Locked thread