Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
This a fantastic idea for a LP and I'm really enjoying it. I'd watch the poo poo out of more Father and Fun, especially if you picked something that could tie in with Scheky's history as a journalist or Drug War Correspondent, though I can't think of a particular game off the top of my head.

I also find it really amusing you guys are from South Florida, as I just moved down here less than a year ago, and I'm also a barista.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Oh, I've been down here for a summer already. My folks bought a house down here and NJ is expensive, So I'm taking care of the house down here for them.

For games, I recommend seeing what Shecky might be interested in. Genre, story, subject matter, etc. Even if a game isn't necessarily smooth and fascinating to watch in full, you can always use the power of editing to make it a smoother, more interesting show. Beaglerush managed to take hour long XCOM missions and break them down into like ten~fifteen minute videos that are pretty entertaining. If you don't mind putting a decent amount of effort into it, you could probably make any game able to hold his attention. But definitely see topics and genre type stuff he'd like.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Honestly I'd love if there was a sequel that was horror oriented but was instead about playing as the Wallrider and murdering an Umbrella Corp style compelx of dudes. Still horror themed, but instead of surviving, youre relying on violent murder, and have to maintain a facade of horrific omnipotence to cover up your own weaknesses. It'd be a nice subversion on the established game.

Also, the missing fingers looked less awful to me and more like they were sloppily clipping through the floor.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Honestly I was kinda thinking of how you can 'scare' enemies in the Arkham games (but not super really, which I find kinda disappointing), and the game being kinda based around the Predator sections. Like you're not actually an unkillable monster, but your goal is to come across as an unkillable piece of nightmare fuel. So it works kinda similar. You're sneaky, not to hide, but to scare. You kill a dude, and then get to make some kind of creepy tableau to further spookomize his friends.

• Locked thread