Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
the new Binding of Isaac video game is out and it's super good. In my first game I was a hellspawn who could become invincible because of zodiac powers and i fought my mothers aborted fetus inside a womb dungeon. I also cried on a pile of poo poo and threw a pokeball at a headless, flaming infant. check it out on steam if you dare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I played this game

I also got real plat god b4 they pussified the lost

I am garbage

I am human poo poo

Maybe I can fix it

Maybe I cannot

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Happy Halloween

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

I also got real plat god b4 they pussified the lost

the gently caress outta here. you did not

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

the gently caress outta here. you did not

Did.

Can't prove it now because the other one is installed.

One run was holy mantle stopwatch guppy with big piercing tears, got boss rush and the chest on that one. Dark room took forever, eventually got it with 20/20 holy mantle 9 lives and actually playing good. I would just hold R and go into adjacent curse or treasure rooms and only start a run if I got 9 lives, mantle, or a great damage item. Some people say 9 lives is the key to the list but it's not, holy mantle is.

Last thing I did was collect some item that is only a part of the secret room pool. For that I did angel rooms with Issac until I got scapular and habit and swallowed penny (there are other setups but I used this) on the same run then went to the chest and found the secret room. You go in and hurt yourself on a fire and leave after setting up your hp directly and each time you drop a penny and get your health back from scapular. You use the charges you build up from the hits to reroll the four chest items at the start until you get D20. Then pick up the D20 and swap it for another useable in another room. Recharge your d6 then swap it for d20. Come back to the secret room and reroll the 70 things on the floor and some of them turn into chests, which have items because you're on the chest. Open them up, if the items you need aren't there go get the D6 and reroll ~15 secret room items at once until you see it.

raton fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 31, 2015

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

Did.

Can't prove it now because the other one is installed.

One run was holy mantle stopwatch guppy with big piercing tears, got boss rush and the chest on that one. Dark room took forever, eventually got it with 20/20 holy mantle 9 lives and actually playing good. I would just hold R and go into adjacent curse or treasure rooms and only start a run if I got 9 lives, mantle, or a great damage item.

yeah and my uncle worked at nintendo. you did not get all those items. dont embarrass yourself

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The very first time I played this game I got the epic fetus item on like the 2nd floor and beat the game. Now I die to the first spider boss easily.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry bitch RPG right heyah

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

E: Don't you ever tell me how to eat a burger right again

raton fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 31, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

PokeJoe posted:

The very first time I played this game I got the epic fetus item on like the 2nd floor and beat the game. Now I die to the first spider boss easily.

Small red spiders are the thing I hate the most in videogames ATM

Those new guys that turn into whackamoles when you kill them I hate a lot too.

Ghost Head posted:

yeah and my uncle worked at nintendo. you did not get all those items. dont embarrass yourself

Oh BTW on that dark room run I actually got nine lives twice, which I didn't think you could do, but I did it, and I had 18 lives. The lost doesn't show how many lives you have but there were two cat heads following me around.

raton fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 31, 2015

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

E: Don't you ever tell me how to eat a burger right again

sounds like you threw this together in mspaint because i insulted your burgers? you aren't helping your cause here. what you're claiming isn't actually possible

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Poop is Funny to me

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*Starts yelling HORK HORK HORK over and over an making GBS threads

*Gets two of Mantle/dead cat/stopwatch and damage

*Aussie internet posters voluntarily go back to the British jails they came from

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Wow this Speed challenge is a pile of bullshit.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Jesus. I'm almost convinced this is an actual thing and these posts are serious :whitewater:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i played a lot of isaac when it first came out, i am baffled + happy it is still getting updates.

Ghost Head posted:

sounds like you threw this together in mspaint because i insulted your burgers? you aren't helping your cause here. what you're claiming isn't actually possible

please do not make this an interthread argument, it's weird.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
the op: naked human being baby

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
i got real platinum god on may 17th, hth

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
I have everything but bandage girl and platinum god. Even when I followed the wiki guide to get bandage girl the 4th horseman would only drop a motherfucking .... anything that isn't a bandage girl. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rampage Knight is really good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swdkfel2k1c

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thought this thread was abou me. rated 0

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

pr0p posted:

I have everything but bandage girl and platinum god. Even when I followed the wiki guide to get bandage girl the 4th horseman would only drop a motherfucking .... anything that isn't a bandage girl. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I got bandage girl without trying on one run but count myself lucky because I've never been further than stage two since. She's probably the last thing most people get. Unless you're talking Real Plat God instead of just Plat God.

If you have afterbirth look at the cube of meat page again. There's a pretty easy way to farm up bandage girl using Greed mode on there.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Wow this Speed challenge is a pile of bullshit.

The Blue Bomber one is also horrible.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ghost Head posted:

the new Binding of Isaac video game is out and it's super good. In my first game I was a hellspawn who could become invincible because of zodiac powers and i fought my mothers aborted fetus inside a womb dungeon. I also cried on a pile of poo poo and threw a pokeball at a headless, flaming infant. check it out on steam if you dare.

why is there an abortion in a videogame that isn't trauma center under the knife

• Locked thread